Reviews for Dreaming of you
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
AWSOMWE!
chat noire chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
It sounds like Inception, what with the dream within a dream within a dream thing, I know that you didn't get the idea from that movie though, you published this waaay before it came out. It was a good fic, although you might consider spellcheck, or just reading over your work. Also you should change this story to Complete.
Dammit Jane chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
I loved this story, it was amazing! keep on writing!
Don'tCare001 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
PLEASE write another story about Mulan!
Don'tCare001 chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
I loved this story3 will you please make another one about Mulan? I know it's been years, but...
Inuxopupxokags chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
Woah! This was so unexpected! I loved your story! Did did a great no, fantastic job with it! Congrats on completing it!
Inuxopupxokags chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
This chapter was so good! I lvoed it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Inuxopupxokags chapter 9 . 3/25/2007
Omg! Awesome story! I lvoe where this is all going! Keep up the awesome work! This story is very imaginative and creative. ]
Blacksash chapter 15 . 1/1/2006
that is the most amazing piece of fan fiction i have ever read! I've read it all in the past hour and it has made me want to smile laugh and cry all at once.

well done.

Blacksash
molly chapter 15 . 10/2/2005
this is and amazing fic. well done! i loved how it all ended as a dream. it would be too sad if it was real, great job. i loved it!
Caryl chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
so you mean most of the events that happend are dreasms they had. And at the end that's when mulan invited shang to dinner or did they already got engaged. Please e-mail back.
Elise Cruz chapter 15 . 1/14/2005
I think of it as... make a sequel to this
Dark fea chapter 15 . 1/6/2005
I LOVED it. I give credit to it being one of the best written stories I have read. Where did you come up woth idea anyway?
poison blossom chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
This fic rocks, I think it could b my fav Mulan story out there. I luv the ending, Puck's speech is perfect. It's great that you get us involved in the characters an story, but then twist the whole thing on it's head. For once the 'it was all a dream'(if a very accurate one) isn't bad. Please write us sum more fics that good! :)
yoshie chapter 13 . 12/5/2004
please updated soon..i really like your story..

thank you...