Reviews for Dreaming of you
alibi girl chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
this is going to b an... odd meeting between that brat and Mulan and Shang. hum... I think it'd b escpically funny if Sui-Yen through a bit fit like a two year old who has had a toy taken away. (Can u tell I babysit two years olds? lol, is hell) um... yeah... I really like this story and hope to hear more soon.
sumayyah chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
really really really good chapter, like the ending, keep it posted. cant wait 2 read more!
shadow-fox313 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
WOW! Please hurry and update, I can tell that this will be a very good story!
mess531y chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
Love it so far, it kept giving my buterflies in my stomich so please, please, PLEASE keep writing. Oh and write another mulan and shang story.
Narfy chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
What a great story, I can't believe I never read this until now. You have a great plot and story line going. That Matchmaker is one mean woman and I would not blame Mulan for punching that girl in the stomach. I can't wait to read the next chapter so keep up the good work and have fun writing. :)
blazzing-mystery chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
Great Story. Very cute. I wonder what will happen next? Will the matchmaker and the brat of a niece make a come Back? What will happen Shu Fang and her brothers? Will Shang & Mulan take the boys in too? I think Mulan & shang should take the boys in too! It would make a good story too! Anyways...update soon...this story is going great. LOve it! Thanks for the reviews!
punkrock522 chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
awesome story...keep writing
La Dorada chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
Ohh this story is so sweet! I love it so much, you're a great writer. I'm so glad they're together, despite that horrible matchmaker and her bratty niece. I've always loved Mulan Shang, they're the most adorable couple. Thanks for keeping this story going, nice to see a living story in the Mulan section. So many good stories are discontinued. Keep going, you are on my faves _ Hope to see a new chappie soon!

~Julie
Angel452 chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
What will happen next? What will the Matchmaker do when she finds out about all that is going on?

Please post more as soon as possible.
Lynn12 chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
good chapter, very cute...please continue i want to know what happens next with them and the dreams!
Mii-chan1 chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
I wonder how Shang is going to get himself out of the engagement with Sui-Yen? ...or did he already do that and I just forgot? *hits self on forehead* oh well.

I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK! I SHOULD BE UPDATING SOON! WOO-HO! (this means that you whould also update soon!)
GundamAnimeGurl16 chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
i LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT AND CAN"T WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER!
JeanB chapter 9 . 7/24/2004
Interesting story. I really dislike the matchmaker and her niece. Poor Mulan, though. Men can be so insensible. *sighs* Please continue soon.
Angel452 chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
What will happen when Shang goes to Mulan's house? Is Mulan going to try a kill herself like in his dream?

What will happen next?

Please post more chapters as soon as possible.
Mii-chan1 chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
yay! I think Shang's grandpa should've knocked the sense into him literally, like hit him on the head or something- he deserved it. lol, just kidding! Awesome chapter! I'll be waiting for another one!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »