Reviews for Home Economics
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I've read this twice in as many days. Can't. Stop. Laughing.
mebfeath chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Awww, sweet. So cute. Thanks for writing!
mebfeath chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
This is hilarious!
Julie chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I love everything this chooses to be oh my god this is magical.
PaulaRway chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
This was just a joy to read and so much fun. Brava!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
home economics isthe
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
u7
nellstar65 chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Adorable!
Hope Meijer chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
This had to have happened. Seriously, after dealing with all that alien technology at work (advanced or not) there's no way she WOULDN'T go home and wage war with Earth appliances.

Love it :)
SamKay61 chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I really enjoy the way you verbalize the inner working of Jack's mind. It's just the perfect amount of irreverence that screams 'Jack' I really love this piece.
wildpeace chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I heart Sam and Jack and evil toasters! This was fluff-tastic but just made me smile so much I had to tell you. Lovely lovely. Aaw...I always forget how much Sam and Jack are my OTP, then I watch a couple old eps, surf some fic and I'm *right* back there. Good times. This was aces.
BlindingFirefly chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
This is one of the cutest stories I've ever read. Great job! I loved it!
leiasky chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Hah! I love that she pushed him up against the wall for relocating his toaster. I can just see the shock on his face. God, this was lovely. I hope you've written more like this! Never would have thought you could write such a long story about fixing a toaster!
leiasky chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
OMG! This has been exceptional so far. So very much in character but this. . .

-She didn't even have to do anything; he was whipping himself.

Made me howl with laughter so loud I'm glad no one was around to witness it! LOL!

Nicely done!
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
This was a great story. I love that she just about made his toaster into her personal nemesis, so he "relocated" hers. Very cute.