Reviews for Black and White
XFoxMuldersGirlX chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
love it!
o.ForeverYoung.o chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh wow, I know this is old but I only just discovered that they had a Casablanca section.

This was absolutely beautiful...I really need to watch this film again soon.

Wonderful work :)
Leaf chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
It's funny how rambling can lead to something really good. Although you claim this came out of nowhere, you've got a talent for writing. With very few words you brought me to tears at the sadness and the love that Rick feels. I'm sorry, I don't want to sound too sentimental, but this was good! I love the colour theme. Excellent!

-Lea
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I like this, very pretty and poignant. :)
cocacolalord chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Told beautifully in character. Excellent job
arisone2000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
CallMeFey chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wow! I love Casablanca like more then anything and i loved that! It was very Rick-ish. I loved it!
Poesie It chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
nice! I especialy like the black and white to colour aspect of it, because when you first start watching the movie, it seems very black and white, but then as the connection bettween Rick and Ilse opens up, you sort of see the colour thats not there and start imagining what colours everything is. good work
gemathyst chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
mazoog, you are the master of all one-shots! I have never read any one-shots like yours. This was brilliant, as always...in fact one of your best, I think. It is so much in Rick's character, I can really imagine him thinking all that. Your language is wonderful, your story told perfectly. I can't begin to say how much I'm in awe of your one-shots! Keep on writing at them!
alligater20 fictionpress chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow... you have a real gift. I never expected to see such good writing on FanFiction as I don't have much respect for this site. This was beautifully written and somehow, even though it's difficult to guess, it seems to be in a style that carries well from the movie onto paper. It's lovely. I love the simple style of your writing paired with the vivid descriptions. Congratulations on a work well done! You just made me gain some respect for this site )
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I could totally picture Rick saying ALL of that up until the bit about "that's why I drink" after that, the last few lines seemed a little out of character, but before that I heard Bogie saying all those lines, it was really really good.
sweet775 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Maybe a bit elaborate for Monsieur Rick, but I like it. The idea is very Rick-ish. *hugs Bogie*
notsotragic chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
[You taught me that maybe the world didn’t just exist for me.]

i think you nailed it right there. although, at the end, i'm not so sure ilsa understands that concept herself.
Otto's Goat chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Well, wherever this sprang from, I do hope you have more. I'm not much a reviewer, but if I review something it generally means I liked it and thought it loveRly or something along those lines.
gem girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wow. this may seem out of place but how old are you? you write so eloquent. so beautiful. so matured. i wish i had half the talent you did. i only wrote fan fictions during a summer a couple years ago and i have never been inspired since to write again, but this...this is magnificent, for lack of a better, truer word. the gray/color scheme is unique and well used. i have zero complaints. none at all. yours is a fan fiction that i have read among thousands that stands out. poignant and masterfully written. please tell me you write more. it's absolutely gorgeous. it's things like this that make me adore tragic love stories and the beauty they spur. thank you. and you have a gift. a rare one too. a gift that contains the ability to write words that are both lyric and real. congratulations.