Reviews for Shut up while you're ahead
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
"" Oh please, please update! *hangs on to leg and is dragged around* please!

I realy wanna' see what happens! *crys* I love you O.O ""

This is what LucidPaint wrote and now you have two of us on both your legs. _
I love you too! If you don't update i'll cry so hard. I have this story page bookmarked as my favourites and I've been constantly checking but you haven't updated! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! TTTTTT
Kaddey16 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
OMGGGGG.! AAAHHHHH this was the best SDK fanfic tht ive read in a while.! please please please please put up the next chapter.! I swear I can almost imagine being exactly were Sasuke is.! ur a great writer , SOOOOO PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER.

-Kaye, thanx 3
chihinou chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Good story but i reallllly thing you should write more of yukimura & sasuke rather than yukimura & saizo!
ifa chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
please update soon :3
Doublebend chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I just noticed- WHEN THE HELL DID YOU LAST UPDATE!

No wonder you get so many reviews! Not that I'm saying that your story doesn't deserve it, it's great, totally, I love it so, so, so much...but, seriously, DON'T ABANDON IT!

Are you in a coma, in the hospital? Or did you make a new account and forget about this one? Or did you grow up, move away, and leave all us crazy fans, begging for the romance and the humor, to cry ourselves to sleep? Are you so cold hearted to break our poor, tearful hearts? Are you not even AWARE of my heartfelt, desperate review?

...GET BACK HERE AND WRITE THE REST ALREADY! Oh, come on, I reallyreallyreallyreally like this!

I haven't begged so much since shaman3 decided to stop their CIA story that I had loved so much. And they were kind enough to send me a PM, telling me the end of the story. Will you do the same for me, if you are going to quit? Actually, never mind that, because you aren't are you? Please?

...PLEASE! IT'S SUCH A GOOD STORY!
Doublebend chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Hehe... i think this will turn out to be a really good story! Sasuke is so cute... there's too little of YukiSasu around the net, and this one's actually funny! I hope you're good at writing romance as much as humor...

I've just recently became a SDK (more specifically, a YukimuraxSasuke) fan. I hope you update more, and quickly, since this is the second time- with an interval of five or so weeks- that I'm reading this. Still keeps me laughing!

Update soon!
fan girl 666 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
sounds like a coolie story i want to read more
Totally Anime chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
oh I absolutely love this story! Yukimura is so... so... something! Sasuke is acting so cute!
Totally Anime chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
ooh Fortune cookies! *laughing hysterically* 'A familiar song began to play in Sasuke's head, and little dancing Saizo chibis in Brittany Spears outfits came with them.' OMFG! That is hilarious! XD
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Your story is one of the best YukimuraxSasuke I read! Please update soon, I love it!
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
more please this is good really good
AlfredisMyHero chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
the button is very when u updateing?I like this story alot.
Sayo124 chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Yayness on the Sasuke x Yukimura goodness! - I really, shouldn't be as obsessed with that pairing as I am, but... I am! Twee! Aw, is little Sauke starting to like Yuki-san? Hm, does Yukimura suspect-or maybe even KNOW-that Sasuke is a... "bodyguard"? ;_; You haven't updated in a while... I hope you do eventually! I really like this particular Fic!
LucidPaint chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh please, please update! *hangs on to leg and is dragged around* please!

I realy wanna' see what happens! *crys* I love you O.O
TheMadButterfly chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
If you loved your readers you would UPDATE! its almost been 2 years now! don't you think we waited long enough! PLEASE update soon! like TODAY _
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »