Reviews for Omniscience
bbb136 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awesome ;) most stories consisting entirely of dialogue don't work but this one is really effective!

Liking the other pairing hints :D
Hyper hangover chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I love the way that ended
Darkdaisy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
hahah yugi just puts on an act..he's a little perv and everyone knows it..if they've read the manga anyways

haha funny story

There Is A Cow Level

moo?
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Wow. You're REALLY good at writing humour! That's just plain funny, hilarious... And hilariously funny! XD
sexypancake chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
HAH. TOO CUTE!
yeaka chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
_ very cute! lovely ficcie! wished there was more than dialogue, though.. *sigh*.. well, it was nice how it was, i suppose. t'was funny, too. lol. good job _.
Nez chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
HAHAHAHA!

*cough*

Cute story. :)
evolutionary spider chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
lol.

this was very funny. I liked it and the pairing rocks too.
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
lmao! XD! i loved it
Lemon-Merengue chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Mwuahaha! I *love* it! -

.x
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*laughs out loud* Oh, man. Just when I'd hit what I thought would be the best line in the story, I'd read ones that were consistantly just as good or even better. Pure, comic genius. You're Ryuuji is just so utterly brilliant with his come-backs in a way that few writers have the personal wit to pull off, and Honda's responses are just perfectly timed and phrased.

Ah. Poor clueless Honda, who like Ryuuji, just kept getting better. I can't pick my favourite Ryuuji part because he was just too damn perfect with pretty much everything he said, but Honda's pause/pause then "That was another one of your sarcastic remarks, wasn't it?" actually had me laughing out loud as opposed to merely snickering behind my hand - and I'm online at Univeristy! (I swear, people are really looking at me strangely now, as I can't stop grinning. Cairns fool). I'm going to have introduce some of these lines into my everyday conversations.
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very cute. I could see them talking in my head!

Ah, to be omniscient.

(It's early in the morning. I lack Writing Skillz.)

Awesome!
solbi chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
*grins* Honda likes giant doughnuts?
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
_"Hm, you do have a point there."

"So do you, on your head."_

Ahaha. Best. Line. 3\/4.

Funny. I loved it. - Otogi's persistance really is something out of this world, isn't it. And Honda's denial is something else as well -. These all dialog fics really are something, you know?
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
*snickers, snickers and more snickers* That was perfect. Ryuuji said *Honda* got it in one? No...YOU got it in one, my dear. That was excellent. The characterization, the flippant humor, and the double pauses. It deserves a doujinshi panel, does that double pause. Beautiful work - but from you, I expect nothing less than that. _