Reviews for Lost Perspective 2: SNAPE'S CONFESSION
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Harry's trump card: He raped my mother.

Honestly, had I been in that situation, the only thing I would have regretted would be bringing him back (and I'm a Snape fan).
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Saissister chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
xD
Mia316 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Okay, I really enjoyed the first installment to this series, and I'll probably keep reading because so far I have no reason to believe I won't enjoy the rest. And maybe this is only standing out to me because I'm more of a Harry fan than a Snape fan at any rate, but I feel compelled to bring it up here because even given that fact, it's only been this one chapter throughout this entire story (so far) that's reading less like a compelling analysis of Harry's character and relationships, and more like a fan-writer trying to have his/her cake and eat it too. At least, the bits between Harry and Dumbledore. Which is interesting - I mean, considering all that Harry has done in this story, that this tiny bit in Dumbledore's office is the only thing that's sitting wrong with me.

Because previously, Harry was portrayed as having made a decision to kill Snape, and taking unabashed enjoyment in planning the most painful, OTT way to do it; he has a cruel streak, and made no compunction to hide it. Neither with his blithe "Is that a compliment?" to Draco, or his "I've already proven that [he could take delight in cruelty]" to Snape in the cell. James's spell is established as only having suppressed his "better judgment" and brought out his darker tendencies. Earlier in this very same chapter, you have Harry acknowledge it as a cop-out to blame the spell for those tendencies. He's an unrepentant sadist here, that's the set-up you created. Harry was happy to get revenge and be cruel about it, he felt justified in being so, but to my recollection there was no denials or faffing from him about whether his behaviour WAS cruel or vengeful.

So when Dumbledore's calling him out on it, you can have him cling to blaming the spell for not questioning James's letter at all, maybe even for missing the "hey, no matter how much I personally hate Snape, it's not okay to orchestrate his violent death" part of the picture. But having him suddenly blame the spell for HAVING those dark tendencies in the first place, just to try and claim a weak moral high ground? Seems pointlessly inconsistent with your own set-up, just for a shot at a Harry-bash. It took me out of the story.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
I've made it this far, I'm not in love with the story, but it is certainly interesting enough to hold my attention so far. I like Braque. I'll try to keep reviewing as I go.
EvilDime chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Nice!

I like that they're not suddenly both perfect. Harry and Snape are constantly off-balance, always uncertain of themselves and each other. Their behaviour in this whole part fits the situation and their characters. : )

- Dime
DocMartin chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
“I expect nothing from anyone. Nothing at all.”

This is so so true. Poor Severus. All throughout your stories, you describe the depression well. It is so obvious. The anger, the eyes, the lack of sanguineness. Well done.
Dramagirl007 chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
I started reading this story on Potions and snitches. I'm glad you have it on fanfiction so I can review because I don't have an account on Potions and snitches.
troesnaja chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
I found it a bit strange that Harry was so concerned for Snape, I think i would just have gone back to hogwarts and leave snape to do whatever he wanted. Pity though that Snape was exposed as a spy so soon...
troesnaja chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Now that was quite something, i read this story before but i am rereading it now... I think afgter ootp we didnt know that that Snape was in love with lily... I dont know how Harry is able to forgive him though, I would hate him forever even if he didnt MEAN to hurt Lily specifically, he did, and other women as well as it seems.
SlytherinFan20 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
How is Voldemort alive to worry about if Harry hit him with an Avada Kedavera
cckeimig chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Loved it. Read I and II tonight, but as it is more this morning than tonight anymore, I should get to bed and read more later... the kids'll be getting me up way too early to contemplate...
chelle20 chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
good sequel. was a delight to read
Jdcrmn chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
I love your writting style! These stories were great!
Menecarkawan chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
I like that last line. I was wondering when dear Snape would get around to that. Hehehehehe