Reviews for Thirteen Hours
officially a blubbering mess right now...read this right after the wonderful Slow Dances, and I'm a mess.

so well written, beautiful observed and so hot!

Maja16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh my gosh! This was absolutely AMAZING! I love every bit of it! really well written! They really shoud redo the episode and add your storyline into in! AMAZING!

Thank you for such an awesome story! ;)
rigger42 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow. That just...hurt. Lots.
Countess Ouroboros chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Very good.
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Very evocative and hot! Loved the emotions you captured here.
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Great story and it felt really true to the characters, which makes it even better. Thank you.
JTSplash chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
So Sad so perfect
remerkaba chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This was a very intense read. I like your depiction of what happened when Jack went home better then actual cannon!
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ohh, this was so heartbreakingly sad and very nicely written! Is there a sequel to this?
FrozenInTheMoment chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
omfg, don't know if i read good story as this so far! ...i mean, i've read SLOW DANCE yday, and tday this, and... i must say... WOW... so freakin great! could definetly imagine this happenin!
LCTC chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I have read this before! Loved it again...but, did ya have to end it there? *pouts* ...lol...well, there's always room for another sequel! I'm just sayin' ;)

LCTC
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
You are a very talented writer, i loved this story depite the not-so-happy ending. I have to say this is one of my favourites and i have literally read hundreds. It's just a suggestion but i think it would be a good idea if you did a sequel to this like a reunion referring to "new order part2"
RomieG chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
OK, I read both Slow Dance (LOVED it by the way!) And Thirteen Hours, Loved it til I read the last several paragraphs... So now what? Is there a part three? Where is it? I can't find it! I don't like leaving Jack frozen/dead... Where is Waking Dreams? I'm hoping if it hasn't been posted yey, it will be soon! Keep up the AWESOME writing!
MissyCastro chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
OMG! I love it...write another chapter...or something!
Stargate Barbie chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
You have to continue this!

Especially since we know that she has that jerk of a boyfriend... Jack wont stand for it!

This was great... I am pleading for more.

Vegas Barbie