Reviews for For the Love of a Woman
andrew chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
How dare you leave me hanging like that! you're as heartless as Davy Jones!lol
Katt chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
This is a great story when the next chapter coming?
Grammar Nazi chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
Guys, this story is fan-TAS-tic. You've got the characters so pegged. Na, the conversation Elizabeth has with her father is brilliant, and Joey, were you Jack Sparrow in another life or what! I LOVE the bit about the hat.

Keep it up guys!
williz chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Oh! Please finish this story! It's mui bueno! HEHEE!
Jennie chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
Okay, I'll admit it- I was a bit disappointed that we didn'T learn anything more about Elizabeth. But the Jack characterization makes up for it. Jack and Gillette are both in character and I really want to know more about the guy with the scar. BTw, I seem to get the feeling that you like cliff-hangars... Anyway, two thumbs up and please, *please* update soon...
Jennie chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Okay, I'll admit it- I rarely review. Never seem to have the time. But your fic- with it's so little reviews makes me want to review. Why? Because this *chapter* is a lot better than a lot of fics with hundreds of reviews. You've got Elizabeth to a 't', Governor Swan IC and it makes sense. And of course you left a cliff-hangar ending. So great jobs and I can't fathom why hardly anyone's reviewed...
0bsessed chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
oh - youve got me hooked! you have jacks character PERFECT! *squees* cant wait until the next chappie ~ youre an extremely talented writer keep up the good work!
Araminta Ditch chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
OK NOW IM REALLY REALLY HOOKED! YOU MUST KEEP GOING! UPDATE FAST! AS IN...NOW!
Reda chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Oh, now is that awesome or is that awesome!

Suspense...whoa

Who is this other pirate? And how...and why..and..

oh dang, lots of unanswered questions.

Very good job, Joey.

Both you and Nadia know how to portray the characters well. Just as good as the movie.

Now I've got to go watch it. I hope the DVD player's working now..

Is it Nadia's turn next? I gotta know who to bug to update.

It's so exciting!

~Reda~
Lucie - or Lux chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
oh cliffie! I really like this story, you have an original plot and its well written-plus you have jack's character almost exactly right, which i almost never see in potc fics. elizabeths pregnant, isn't she? and whats going on with jack and this unknown pirate? i want to know, update soon!
Reda chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
...

whoa

I like it! Yall are awesome! Are you two going to take turns writing the chapters, and if that is how yall are doing it, who wrote the first chapter?

It was good, I'm excited, and now I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the update.

I hate waiting.

Rawr.

I like the way you portrayed Elizabeth, almost perfectly, exactly right as far as I know. I just hope there's more of Will soon 'cause he's the best person to picture...Orlando Bloom *sigh*

oh my bad

well

guess I'm stuck waiting, aren't I?

no fair I hate waiting...

like I said before

Ok

I've blabbered enough

Update soon, you guys!

~Reda~
Araminta Ditch chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
OMEGOSH! YOU MUST CONTINUE WITH TIS FIC! I love it so far! You have the characters perfectly intact as well! hhm...just a thought..ELIZABETHS PREGNANT ISN'T SHE? Sorry, just a small question i had to get off my chest. Tis a very intersting story and you REALLY REALLY REALLY have to continue.
Flybaby014563 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Oh I love it!I thought it was great!Are you going to make it longer?I hope you do because I thought it was great.I loved it!Keep up the good you read mine.

-Nikki
0bsessed chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
so far so good : im a will/elizabeth fan and im a sucker for all the romantics! thank you its fabulous so far - cant wait for the next chappie