Reviews for Temptation
Hell Harpie chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Excellent. Very in character. Too many noobs try to publish stories like this and let the characters feel whatever the author's want them to feel. Nicely done.
crazy person chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
wow...seems like a good couple i suppose. wow...guess that bulge was driving him a bit crazy, eh? lol

good writing, too. hoping for more chapters?
Miki292 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Marishka is mean. Gotta feel sorry for Velkan. Can't help it actully. Hehehehehehe. I donno why I laughed.
Dudette chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I so love your story.

Make more of those Marishka/Velkan shtuff!

D
Barbayat chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Hi,

that was beautifully written - a very clear image of what was going on appeared in my mind.

Splendid idea by the way and it matches a great deal with what was seen about Dracula and Marishka - that they love to torment their enemies and only see them as little playthings ...

Poor Velkan, I really felt sorry for him, imagining him there beaten on the floor ...

Greetings Barbayat
INMH chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Hmm... I'm definitely liking the Marishka/Velkan pairing. Are you going to write more stories with this shipping?
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
That was very interesting... and well done. I wouldn't mind seeing more from you.

~ Verona
Lantern Night chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I liked that it was good, but please please finish the Covenant!
dudewheresmyspaceship chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
That was good, but disterbing, but still good, but disturbing, it was goosturbing!