Reviews for Strange Days: With a Little Help From Our Friends
HWSoD chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
As some one who knows a little japanese the constant and pointless japanes in this other wise very good fic is so frustrating that i almost cant read it. Pleas stop using japanese when writing in english. the ocational word is one thing but you are constantly puting japanese phrases in the middle of english sentences and it just dose not work! I hope that in your later writing you stop because you are a good story teller. (the only realy nessary japaness when writeing in english are name sufixes such as -san , sama, -oniisan and such) Why dose sasami adress tenchi as oneesama (bigsister/princess).
Sebastian Palm chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Interesting and original concept, but some facets of the execution are a bit lacking. For one thing, you use way too much Japanese - simple replacement of English words with their Japanese equivalent does not make for easy reading, even with the translations given. The worst was the "fall in ai" construction, which made me cringe in all honesty.

Anyway, I'm gonna go read the sequel now. More comments in a bit.

SP
nameless chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Took me a while to compleat these story but it was worth it. Can't wate to get to your nexst story. My only suggesthon for improment: would to prehapse breck it down into smaller chapters and reposting it in the Tenche, x-files, and the crossover secthons agane over the corse of a few days or so as the size of it mite make a few readers get tire of trying to read it all at once. And it makes it hard to remember whare you left off reading it when you have to stop for the day at times. Don't know if more pepole wouled read and revew it thes way but it mite be worth a shot.
MadHat chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
This is the one of the best crossover ever.
fireflyrains chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Cool sequel!
Manna chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
this is a cool story in a cool way. cool.