Reviews for Of Elf Princes and Mortal Men
The Mysterious Masked Hunter chapter 1 . 6/17
*facepalms* They will never learn, will they?
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Aw! How cute! :)
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
LOL. Them. It was. Them. Nice. LOL. Good job! I can imagine Aragorn's shock when his son starts talking about this adventure he and Legolas supposedly went on...

Cocoalata chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
"That's not fair!" said Eldarion defensively. "My father can hit any target in the world!"

"He can now," said Legolas. "But he couldn't back then."

Really Sweet story. Thank you for giving Bergil a part. Go Bergil!

wigitdog chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Funny. Morwen and Eldarion seem just like real kids.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hahahaha... very cute... did that story actually happen, or where they just paying Aragorn out? Great story, you are an amazing author.

Nelarun of Australia
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Aw, so adorable!
Ashti chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hee! "That was what they all said" XDD Many many favoured sentences. This one was pretty cool! :D
The Sequestered Princess chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I'D demand Legolas's whole HEAD (and body) for payment... :P
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Once again,I love your stories!
Mithrilside chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Very funny. I like Aragorn! He DOES do cool stuff.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Cute, cute, cute! I really like how you make Aragorn such a bumbler. It's funny! I die laughing every time I read one of your stories.

Best Lines:

"What was the price?" asked Morwen.

Legolas actually blushed. "The woman who cured Aragorn asked for some of my hair."

"Your hair?" Eldarion's eyes nearly bugged out. "What did she want your hair for?"

"I have no idea," said Legolas.

"That's a daft price," muttered Eldarion to himself. "Who wants hair? Who wants Legolas's hair? That's sick."

For some strange reason, that what I really think someone would ask for. I would love to hear Aragorn's side of the story. What man wouldn't want to be a hero in the eyes of children?

22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Yeah, that was funny. Legolas kinda made Aragorn look bad, didn't he? Eldarion is going to have some interesting stories to tell is father, isn't he? I wonder what Aragorn is going to do to Legolas about that.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
*G* Little kids are so cute!
Elanor chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Hahahahaha. Oh dear, that was amusing. I never really considered what Bergil would be like when he was older, much less him becoming friends with Legolas. Tres cool. He'll make a fine Aragorn-replacement for misadventures, I think. _

"We go out on one simple hunting trip, and almost die."

Legolas better get his arse to Valinor soon before he wipes out the entire race of Men...