Reviews for One Missing Tok'ra
Sini chapter 16 . 2/4/2007
Well, it's been a long, long time since you finished this story, but I really wantd to tell you how much I enjoyed this and the previous two stories. You wrote the plots and characters beautifully! Thank you for writing these :)
DutchRazor chapter 16 . 1/13/2007
Nice once again :D

You got plans for another sequel perhaps? :D
Legolas0 chapter 16 . 6/25/2005
I read all three of them in two days! (yeah, i know, i have too much time) I love it! it's cool! Sequil? Please?
Freyj chapter 16 . 4/29/2005
This is a great story !

I like it very much

*Applause applause*

Quick-Demon chapter 16 . 11/28/2004
Great fight scene between Karli and Lara/Bast. Lara certainly kicked ass and thats what we all want!

As usual great character development between Lara and Jack. Nice of you to play the the Goa'uld and make a perfect excuse to get Lara into the Goa'uld gig. And another excuse to get Jacob into the scene.

So my final congrats on a great story.
shauniwritesit chapter 16 . 11/3/2004
Yay, great ending. Hey you already wrote three stories of stargate and tomb raider, is there going to be another one, I sure hope so, lara and jack make such a wonderful couple and I like to see how lara deals with the Goa'uld.

Well anyway great writing once again!
Cityofangels chapter 13 . 9/30/2004
Yay! Lara sure teached those Jaffa's a leasson. I like this story. PLease update!
Kianah chapter 13 . 9/6/2004
Ja Vet ( that's Dutch voor yeh cool) story. Another great chappie. So is Lara going to fight Kali now. I hope so and hope it will be some real ass kicking! For Kali off course ;)

Shauni
Kianah chapter 12 . 8/30/2004
Wow Great story, just as the other two you wrote. Lara and Jack make such a good couple!

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!

Shauni! :)
cflat chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
Good story! Hope you update soon!
Sigma1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
*squints at the screen, eyes crossing slightly from reading so much* Ok, information overload...I read your entire series. Very, very well done! You seem to have a good grasp of the characters, even if you sometimes see only their good/bad sides, and the plot lines are quite entertaining! I really like how you've carefully brought Lara into the SG-1 world, altering little from either "universe." Anyway, I'm looking forward with great anticipation to your next installment!
JOSH chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
It's as great at the other two stories you did! I hope to read the next chapter soon.
Dwwar26 chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
It's a good storie keep it up . When are you going to add more chapter's
jmcqk6 chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
wow, this is really good! I look forward to hearing more
jmcqk6 chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
2 weeks eh? damn exams...:) great chapter.