Reviews for The Rules
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh Man , I Cried !
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was so, wow! I can't even express words on this one-shot. The things said at the end were very powerful and full of their emotions. I loved it! :)
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
well writtin I loved it.
BellatrixLunaRiddle chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That's so beautiful! :)
passionnotobsession chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i loved this(: it was so well constructed! incredible!
SiriuslyInLove-X chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow.. amazing fic. And so meaningful.

Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Sad but good.
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow, this was very meaningful...I like it!
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh, this is so wonderful! I love all of them, but the end is my favourite. It's giving me chills and I'll so come back and read this again. Those last five lines were spectacularly amazing. Close to tears '(.

-Huffie x
Lirazel chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
It was the ending that got me, the others' reflections on Andromeda and hers on them. Goosebumps.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
You ending is spectacular.
Lora-Lai chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh...

That is beautiful. A shockingly sad, touching, moving, completely elaborate story if Ive ver seen it. It's bringing tear to my eyes, really.

I must read more of your work.
kerian chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I really like the way you used the same topic, the idea of rules, to show the difference in each person. I also liked the way in the end each of them envied Andromeda, but she was missing them. Nicely done.
el k chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
hello

hey I love your fic! it's very very beautiful, every word that you writed it's true! well,congratulations! see you later!
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*wipes tears from eyes* Poor Andromeda. It's good she's alive and well, but she's so very alone family-wise. She has her husbond, and Nymphadora of course, but not the family she grew up with. All dead, or close enough to it. Sirius is really the only one who seems to appreciate her for her. Atta boy! Wow. Truely was moved by this. Thank you for an amazing read. Definetly on my favorites and I'm recommending this in my Profile. ]

TK