Reviews for The Rules
LovelyDeadGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
OMG this fan fiction is BEAUTIFUL!

Hey... I want to know if you let me traduce The Rules in Spanish. It will be cool. If you want to talk with me my e-mail is

Good Luck!

Aome Faith Jinx
Nyarna chapter 1 . 1/6/2006

wow, thats great. I love it. What do you think about translate it into German? I would like to do it, please contact me if you want it...

Please excuse my bad english, I can understand it very good, but writing is much more difficult...

Darcel chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Hi. I just wanted to leave a note saying that I've added your story to my rec list ( I'm rather bad about leaving reviews, but I thought you might like to know I'd read your story and really enjoyed it.
Victoria Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hi Bellatrix!

My name is Victoria,I'm brazilian and really loved your fic,The a very good writer : )

If you allow me to,I'd love to translate The Rules to 'd be great and I hope you like the idea.

Answer me when you can,ok?My e-mail is

Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Lovely. I love how you tie in all the Blacks' fates - I think it just goes very well with the atmosphere of the story. I think Bella's section is the best, though - you really capture how she thinks.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
The last line just made me smile.

This was truly a heartwarming piece of work, capturing all these broken lives very well.

I adore the Black family and believe there was some good in all of the children at some point although some lost it in the process of growing up.

You did a great job here, darling, I'm so adding this to fav fics. Write more!

Blume chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Aw... that was so sweet! ;_; I need to cry.

superpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
The whole piece was great, but the last 5 lines are unbelievable. The last one especially kind of punches you in the stomach. In a very good way. This is on my favorites now.
Mandi1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
On my favourites list in a SECOND. It's been a while since this has been written, so I garner you're pretty excited to have a review this late. I found it on a favourite's list of someone and knew it was my thing the minute I read it. I love it. Love love love it. You are Amazing with a capital A. Hurrah for you!
Christa chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow. Amazing format, beautiful contrasts and comparisons. Brilliant.
lerle chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Very nice.

I spontan translated it into german, would you mind if I publish it? ;)
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
You are such a terrific author. What a heart-wrenching story, too! I absolutely loved it. Keep up the great work!
Lillianna Rose chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Oh, that really is heart-wrenching. Poor Sirius. I'm seriously close to crying.
Author By Night chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Aww, that is really, really good! Just have one question - at the Sirius part, was he supposed to already be dead, or were you referring to Azkaban?
Delleve chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Wonderful. Very poignant and heart-breaking. I especially liked the last paragraph, a very nice way to tie everything up.

Also going on my Andromeda C2. :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »