Reviews for The Rules
el k chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
hello

hey I love your fic! it's very very beautiful, every word that you writed it's true! well,congratulations! see you later!
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*wipes tears from eyes* Poor Andromeda. It's good she's alive and well, but she's so very alone family-wise. She has her husbond, and Nymphadora of course, but not the family she grew up with. All dead, or close enough to it. Sirius is really the only one who seems to appreciate her for her. Atta boy! Wow. Truely was moved by this. Thank you for an amazing read. Definetly on my favorites and I'm recommending this in my Profile. ]

TK
LovelyDeadGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
OMG this fan fiction is BEAUTIFUL!

Hey... I want to know if you let me traduce The Rules in Spanish. It will be cool. If you want to talk with me my e-mail is

Good Luck!

Aome Faith Jinx
Nyarna chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hi,

wow, thats great. I love it. What do you think about translate it into German? I would like to do it, please contact me if you want it...

Please excuse my bad english, I can understand it very good, but writing is much more difficult...

Nyarna
Darcel chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Hi. I just wanted to leave a note saying that I've added your story to my rec list ( I'm rather bad about leaving reviews, but I thought you might like to know I'd read your story and really enjoyed it.
Victoria Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hi Bellatrix!

My name is Victoria,I'm brazilian and really loved your fic,The a very good writer : )

If you allow me to,I'd love to translate The Rules to 'd be great and I hope you like the idea.

Answer me when you can,ok?My e-mail is

Thanks!
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Lovely. I love how you tie in all the Blacks' fates - I think it just goes very well with the atmosphere of the story. I think Bella's section is the best, though - you really capture how she thinks.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
The last line just made me smile.

This was truly a heartwarming piece of work, capturing all these broken lives very well.

I adore the Black family and believe there was some good in all of the children at some point although some lost it in the process of growing up.

You did a great job here, darling, I'm so adding this to fav fics. Write more!

~Mirai
Blume chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Aw... that was so sweet! ;_; I need to cry.

Now.
superpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
The whole piece was great, but the last 5 lines are unbelievable. The last one especially kind of punches you in the stomach. In a very good way. This is on my favorites now.
Mandi1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
On my favourites list in a SECOND. It's been a while since this has been written, so I garner you're pretty excited to have a review this late. I found it on a favourite's list of someone and knew it was my thing the minute I read it. I love it. Love love love it. You are Amazing with a capital A. Hurrah for you!
Christa chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow. Amazing format, beautiful contrasts and comparisons. Brilliant.
lerle chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Very nice.

I spontan translated it into german, would you mind if I publish it? ;)
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
You are such a terrific author. What a heart-wrenching story, too! I absolutely loved it. Keep up the great work!
Lillianna Rose chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Oh, that really is heart-wrenching. Poor Sirius. I'm seriously close to crying.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »