Reviews for The Rules
paradox01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Beautiful Black fic :D

-paradox
Ani Savioli chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
wow, this end was really really good! O.o It gave an big impact to the fic
Dark Smile chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Oh...wow...I swear, this made my eyes start to water. It was just so touching and emotional. It made my heart wrench rather painfully, (but in a good way!) and I love you and your talent for being able to do that. Like Rana Eressea had mentioned (in her rec. page), the format's quite unique, but that just makes this story all the more awesome! The end...oh the end, if I weren't in a room full of people, I would have just outright sobbed. Your use of words, the way your characters compare and contrast, it just makes you feel with them. And I thank you so much for that. Your writing is absolutely wonderful and I adore you so much. _ You rock my mismatched socks!

Yours Truly,

Dark Smile
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I love the Black family (second only to the Malfoys) and your fic does a wonderful job in outlining their relationships and characters in simple, elegant prose. Lovely.
Simply Bewitching chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I am truly on the brink of tears. This is beautifully written, insightful, and very moving. You've touched on the characters' lives with a sort of harsh gentleness that is open and honest. I love it. Well done.
Liz chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
This was very well written, it made me cry! I especially loved the ending, when each family member reflected on Andromeda's life. Awesome job!
tsurikato chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
O_O OMG! THAT IS SO SAD! T_T NO! (hugs Sirius plushie) DONT DIE!

(glares at Bellatrix plushie)

(stares sympathetically at Narcissa plushie)

(feels no pain for Regulus plushie)

(glomps Sirius plushie)

(cries with Andromeda plushie)

T_T you're so lucky Andromeda. i love you.

Sirius: O_O I loff j00 too!

XP this is a really angsty (but sensible!) fic...XP i love it! (puts on fave)
Liebling chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I love your writing. It's so perfect :)

I'm jealous...lol

-Melissa-
Elnath chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Hi! I have just read your fic and I wanted you to know that I love it!

I'm sorry if my english isn't good, I'm french.

But I have understood your fic! Lol.

She's very well writen and the story is very interressant.

Kiss

Bellatrix Black-Snape
Siriusly Searching for Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
-sigh- Beautiful...I myself am a fan of the Black Family, some more than others -coughSiriuscough- This was brilliant, none of them are really different, it's amasing how much we don't want to be like our families, but in the end, it's exactly who we wish we were with.
Susanna N. Graham chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
That was really lovely!

Very interesting portrayal of Sirius, and one which I had never really considered. This is a quality story
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3