Reviews for A Grand Total of Three Days
Sue-AnneSparrow chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
he klein vraagje. Je komt toch uit Nederland? Als dat zo is klopt het dan dat je het boek bloedgeld voor deze fanfictie en voor insenetie is a option( het leeg pompen van de kamer) heb gebruikt? Als het klopt wil je dat dan ff doorsturen? btw je kan echt heel goed schrijven.
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
That was excellent! Yes, the flashback was a very good one, I must say. I really liked how you included his toast to the Black Pearl, too: nice touch. And the '3' tattoo was a very nice touch: hats off to the brilliant Mr. Depp!

To answer your question, I'd say that I like Greg the best of the other characters. I like how he, too, loved his ship. Very good!
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
ah.. that bloody Toomey! I DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL! GR (ps you'll get your next chapter betaed by tomorrow)

You're interpretation of Jack's 3 days on that bloody spit'o'land was really brilliant. Long! Brilliant! Wonderful.

You write and post so fearlessly and I am envious of the time to do likewise.

Keep up the marvelous work *growls at Toomey*
Sour Pickle chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
wow this is cool. This is really the first telling of this story that I really have liked well enough to believe that it actually could have happened. Everything was explained perfectly and you succeeded in keeping the basic idea of Jack Sparrow throughout while letting him evolve into the crazy, passionate, determined pirate captain we know through the movie.

Very VERY well done!

Cheers!

Sour Pickle.
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
oh, funny! Jack's past (in the way you write it) could seriously be use for the real story, because you didn't forget a single thing about the movie! How many time did you watch the movie?

It's fantastic, the exams are nearly finishes, so I won't miss a single opportunity to review this time (exept if I die tragically in a accident) . great

Good luck with these plotbunnies of your!

Pigwidgeon
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Great stuff! I love it! I really enjoy how you add all the flashbacks in, it really gives the story a lot more meaning. Looking forward to the third day!
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
This is really great! I love Jack's diary, it is very interesting to get some insight into his past. And his mother's bible, that was a really sweet touch. On to the next chapter!
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
AH! I'm so sorry... Will you forgive me? I DIDN'T REVIEW YOUR LAST CHAPTER! *shame on me* Damn these exams of mine who are draining all my "spare" time... I hope this is the last time... almost finish...

But well... The way you describe Jack's past is fantastic, couldn't have done better, I'm sure.

I'm waiting for your next chapter, and hope that I won't miss another one... (I'm really disapoint, really... )

Pigwidgeon
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
And is it going to be a grand total of 3 chapters as well? HAHAHA.. I was thinking about that and thought you might be heading that direction. Clever.

Loved the little touches of Jack drawing in his journal.. drawings of the Pearl. How perfect.

The end was sad... thinking he's going insane. :(
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
O.. very interesting, mate. Very nicely done.

Loved how Jack was reading in the Bible. You know, I've seen a fic or two where in Jack's past, he was in a seminary school to become a cleric for the church.. Either way, I like that you have him reading in the Bible. It will be interesting to see if either sequel addresses Jack's past.

Nice job here!

Ta!
Warriormaid 3000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
MORE! BTW, I like the idea of Jack Sparrow reading the Bible!
morph chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I like this story so-far! It's really neat. Can't wait for the rest! Update again soon, savvy?
Flybaby014563 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Oh I loved it!I thought it was great!Are you going to make it longer?I hope you do because I thought it was great!Keep up the good you read mine.

-Nikki