Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
JuDDi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Simply... Wow! You are an amazing writer! Just love the way you write the characters! Will you write more chapters of this story? It would be great! Just keep writing please! I'm your fan! :D

( sorry for my english)
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I like this. You showed the relationship between Eomer and Eowyn very well along with Eowyn's ability to see what was going on and her need to fight it, though not knowing how. I enjoyed how you played with the conversation between Grima and Eomer before Theoden.

Nicely done.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Well done! though how did youget the accents over the E's?
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
great story and very well done. you've done a great job with these characters!
Grav chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I really love the Rohirrim. And this was awesome. You've made such a background to the events of the book (or movie, for that matter) and your Éowyn is perfect. I really like the idea that she knew what was happening, but spent so much time with the king that her own heart was slightly overcome. Well done.
LOTRlover1066 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
That was a very good bit there. Please continue to write. I've come to enjoy the pre-LOTR stories a lot.
Princess of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Very well written, you should have continued this to when Aragorn, Gandalf, Gimli and Legolas arrived in Edoras.
Eokat chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Yes, I like this, look forward to reading more.
Girl X chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
"He thought briefly about greeting her, but then looked at the wall and decided he wasn’t ready to die quite yet."

I don't know why I liked that line, but I thought it was hilarious. I can imagine Eowyn getting frustrated over not being able to shoot a bow. I also liked how you had Eowyn being suspicious before Eomer... and it's very Eowyn-like to follow Grima and try to see what he's up to. All in all, good story.
Lothloriel chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I love it! *squeals* You put it up! Yay!
Aveza chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
This story is really god, man. Write more please! You are a very good author and are very good at describing things. Update soon!