Reviews for The Needs Of Many
Lyneel chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
great story :) Thank you for writing - I had some wonderful time reading. I especially liked how the plot was created and the characters who made it glow, the fanfic turning out intriguing and a fun to follow. Their witty remarks here and there also did wonders.

And well. The characters lived through an adventure with good and bad moments, some of them maybe even traumatic, but they ended it stronger and wiser, and more reunited. I appreciate that

Job very well done! :)
The Awesome March Hare chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Great story.
someone chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
this story totally suck like come on, A raven came flying out of knowwere and took out Magnitos eye. Are you some kind of idiot to know that thats imposible. like seriously.
Niwaki chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
YES! this is great please continue part 3 soon I hate waiting_

good luck
Niwaki chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
wasn't the blackbird of non-metalick materials then how could Magneto sence them?
Silver Sparklze chapter 16 . 6/22/2005
(Also known as Ishling...)

Whoa. That was just...wow. I love how the boy Kurt befriended ended up being their greatest enemy. I love that you showed what teasing and degredation can do to a person. And I LOVED the epilogue.

Just excellent.
Karakin chapter 16 . 9/13/2004
i love your story its wonderful please update soon
Dark Lilith87 chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
hey! im sure u get this a lot, but just wanna say i really like your stoyr, and please update soon or Im going to die from anxiety...please? T_T
Carol J chapter 11 . 7/19/2004
Kurt has a weakness! Now it's getting really interesting! But he'll manage, won't he?
Dark Lilith87 chapter 8 . 7/10/2004
Hi! just wanted to say i LOVED your fanfic, and that i hope you update soon, because I cant wait! n_n
Carol J chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
Mystique's reaction to Kurt was fantastic! I love the new chapters!
Carol J chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
Hank and Logan are great!

Suddenly I regret it very much that I'm going on holidays tomorrow and can't read more until I return next week.

I hope I'll find more chapters when I am back.
Yma chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
Just writing to say, yes... your stuff rocks! It really does! In fact, it rocks so much I'm putting you on my favorites Authers list right now and, when I update my profile, I'm going to add some blurb about you! (Though, this probably won't be happening for a while, not until I can get my a$$ into gear!
Carol J chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
Thanks for explaining the noodle incident! I've read that expression so often but I've never found out what it means. Until now.
The Paperweight chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
"before then, nobody knew the house had a basement..." heh heh.

poor kurtmeister. lil tyke had ta take out all the brotherhood boyos.

sounds like Mgs and Missy really need a better training prgm. tsk. tsk.

can;t wait to see what happens w/ Kurt&Magneto/Mystique...

BTW thanx for not (aparently, so far, etc.) pairing Kurt with Kitty. Love the little pink-decked valley girl, but I always shudder when i have to endure reading yet another fic with them as an item. *twitch*

thank you for updating!