Reviews for The Hoenn Journey
naruhina.fan121 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
good story however your spelling needs to be improved
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
lots of spelling errors
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You SUCK DICK at typing.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Nice story
aaasd chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I don't usually bitch about grammar/spelling but hell this was difficult to read.

spellcheck was invented for a reason!
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
good story, u should use spell check tho
Captainof10 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
good story, but you should get an editor.
jack chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
why dont you contanue. good by the way!
Desert Fox chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This seems interesting, but I suggest you use spell check and correct your grammar mistakes. Make it easy on yourself and the readers, take pride in your work.
Wolfofdoom chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
How come you haven't updated this in so long it is a good story.
Hs-5-Hen chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Good story and plot but...no offense but I dont understand some of the words...*starts to sulk and keeps saying I hate me all over again*

well...the story is good but you need to look out for some of the words that sound the same they make you confused if you are just new in english, but really great story...I am also like you sometimes getting mistakes in grammar and spelling but after those long...and boring...lectures from my teachers I started getting better...well by not them actually by T.V and internet...hehehe...and some by them.

and the nextime you'll write it WILL be better than mine...Advanceshipping all the way for me...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Sorry. That was awful. You can't at least check for grammar errors? Did you use a google tranlator? You can't be English.
erika chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
good story
Mythicall chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
You are not english arent ya?

Well i forgive you for that one. its a pretty good thing you can create a good story with such bad english.

Me Myself isnt from an English Speaking country too. in fact. i m 1 year younger than you (16)

Your main problem is you dont overlook your chapters for mistakes if you finish them. as an example: oak just notuced may “ash wh ois this"

if you did overlook it, it would probably run out like: Oak just noticed May's "Ash who is this?"

Now i start to get little more critical. your main problem is you dont seem to know how to make good sentences in a story. you just glue your words towards eachother and see what comes out. and thats another bad result of you not overchecking your stories.

You are just not creating sentences. really for this sake i would even volunteer to be your beta-reader. I have one myself too, its a very good english speaking guy who picks me on every single grammar mistake i make in my Shipping stories. and he knows a lot of how to create tensions and romances in stories.

Well you will first need to improve your writing. if you do you will massively improve.

1 slight grammar mistake can already kill the tension of a love scene.

I havent seen love scenes in this story yet. but I think you will be put down a lot by reviewers if you try to write one with this english.

The fact that you claim you are 17 is only believable if you are not english, less talented or just not 17 at all.

you pick.
thebenjamin chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was a goodstart. I hope you keep writing and update soon. Maybe Ash could rematch wit hNorman when May battles him? Well please continue.