Reviews for Friends in High Places
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was awesome. I loved how everyone in Hell was confused by the concept of a defense. And I love the excruciatingly awkward conversation in the bookshop-what do you even say in those circumstances? Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awesome ;D
Librae-chick chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Ah, love. much much MUCH love for this oneshot. ~3
icingsugar chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I loved it! This cheered me up loads :)
scorsby chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this is brilliant. so long and funny and full of so many little jokes I dont know what to say. I feel so sorry for poor crowley and that humiliating trial. I also feel sort of sorrt for hastur for having it ruioned for him. you played all their characters brilliantly and perfectly and this is one of the best c/a fics ive read in a long time. brilliant!

freudian fuckup chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
that was hilarious AND hot. a rare feat.

i love crowley wanting to love aziraphale, and aziraphale loving crowley in his very clean, angelic way. and vigorous sex on a park bench makes me gooey inside. guhh.

the ending made me a little sad, in a completely superficial way. i appreciate the literary merit of it, but the loud, squirmy fangirl inside me was screaming "oh god, do it! snog him! HAVESEXOMFG." but that's a personal problem.
Zira Vinova chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
XD That was -incredibly- amusing, and I especially liked the bit about how it would, of -course,- be Hell who came up with the method of torture via fantasies.

And who -doesn't- wanna see two angels go at it? (scampers off before he's smited) XD
leah chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
aw! they're so damn cute! I loved this!
Httw chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
what? no sex and all that lovely demonic stuff? *grins* it was nice, very funny. specially with beelzebub
Fudge 1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
*laughs* I love the trial. Absolutely hil-ar-i-ous. Metatron rocks. And Dagon was just brilliant.

The ending was probably a disappointment for most Azzy/Crowley fans (yes, I put myself in that category) but it's nice that they're still going to be friends.

This fics is brilliant.
Lily Carroll chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Your fic is very beautiful!

The scenes are entertaining, the funny speeches and the scenes lemons..aah... perfect!

But I was sad because the zira doesn't understand the " love " of Crowley... poor demon...because he had to fall in love for an angel...
Dana Norram chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Hi, i don't speak english very well, but, i like said to you that i loved your fic! i loved good omens and crowley and zira... and this fic is one nice picture about the their relation.

Congratulations and... do you pretend make a sequence for this? I'll be very glad! *.*
lucy chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I really enjoyed that. It's difficult to slash these characters without making them out of charcter, and you managed to do so admirably.
Wednesday Ghost chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Brilliant. *GRIN*
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Oh, yes. Very nice. I.. you write very well, and I wouldn't mind reading more Azi'/Crowley fan fic. . :)