Reviews for Raindrops of Salvation, Tears of Pain
LadyRaider92 chapter 3 . 6/20
I wonder what Kiba will do when he finds out what Yami did to Tea. That would be interesting (because normally I like Yami and Tea to be together but in this story not so much ).
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow... what a jerk move that Yami pulled. Really on her birthday.
browneyes730 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
This is really good! If you ever have the chance and inspiration, would you come back to continue this? Please? I would really love to see what happens next. :D
Ashe chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
Cool! You said you needed five reviews before you would update, so here's my contribution! I'm really curious as to how your story will work out. I really enjoyed how you set up the plot and characters in the previous chapters. Some small grammatical errors are scattered throughout the chapters, so I'd recommend either double-checking it before posting or having someone else proof read it. I really like the pace that you set the story at. It doesn't feel rushed or dragging like some other stories I have read. Well, that's all for now. Continue to update an' I'll continue to review!
SirisAnkh chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
gah! you updated while i was gone! T_T i love this story plz continue! *pouts* well i hope u update soon!

Siris
mona chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
please update soon!
Perished-Phantom chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE! I'M GONNA CRY IF YOU DON'T! WHA! okay i was just caught up in the moment. i was just glad you didn't make seto gay like some other stories. seto gay! hmph! well please make the chapter or upload it!
mona chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
i love this story...i'm a big fan of seto kaiba and tea pairing so...i hope you update soon :)
SWEETY chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
I just love your story!its great!Seto is my favorite from Yu-Gi-Oh!Thankx for the story!Update soon please!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
That was awesome, I love Seto/Tea! I hope she will soon realize that Seto means it. Thats right, Tea, you don't need sstupid Yami!
Rain51 chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
well that was awesome!update asap.I really like pro-Tea stories. Especially Tea/Seto stories.

Once again, great job.

Rain(love the title :p)
XvXChaosMagicianGirlXvX chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
Hay!

I really love your story so far!

update soon!

greetz behind cold blue eyes
Enigma 968 chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
The plot thickens. Your story rocks. I hope that Téa realises that Kaiba is telling the truth and that she is better off with him rather than Yami. Keep up the great work.
Sailor Tiamat chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
. That was nice. Poor Tea. Yami and Co. really screwed her up. *shakes head* Seto is just what she need right now. _~ Please write soon!
JLTRC chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
HA! :Sorry I just read something really funny. I'm reading two things at once cause my internet speed is really... really slow:

Okay... maybe Kaiba doesn't have everything... since he is uh... he just got stabbed but Tea's going to save him isn't she... cause she's got a really really kind heart... and stuff. :I know I'm still canky... shouldn't have gone on that site... da... uh yeah:

Yay... anyways... waiting for the next chapter and it's 12:39 in the morning. Ja. Great.