Reviews for Being Boring
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
like everything you write, this is great. it's a great defense against the whole H/Hr being boring thing, especially with all the highlighting of the fact that neither Harry nor Hermione would particularly mind being boring after all that's happened. insightful and brilliant.

Faye
Lord Marix chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Excellent work.

Boring is any thing but a bad word, I'd rather be boring then the D/Hr and R/Hr's idea of interesting any day.
penvision chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I read this at awhile ago and I'm glad that you have a account, too. I just wanted to tell you that this, though in close competition with your other hh fic, is my favorite hp fic. I think that the idea, writing style, and the plot are all genius and that I could go on forever with praise. In any case, this story is sweet and inspiring and I'm glad I found it, thank you. (hope that wasn't too repetative, I do that sometimes)
wats up chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
So Cute

Good story!
HG Wannabe chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I adore this story! This is what Harry always wanted; to settle down and be allowed to be boring. Hermione, I suspect, also wants that after seven years of fighting evil, and NEVER having a normal school year. You feel so glad that the two of them both survived to have that together. Please write more!
paolos chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I love it. Pure fluff.. with little bits of depth. Perfect.
BethanyKatherine chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Aww...I love it!

It's so sweet!

I love how it shows that Harry and Hermione, while they many not have the most interesting relationship of all the possibies, are just as loving as anyone would expect.

I hope you keep writing, your style is riviting!

B*K