Reviews for Crushed
Kajskk chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
OMG, it was certainly one of the best FanFics I've read so far. So good. I actually thought John was about to kill both of them at first but was glad to see he didn't. I loved it, so beautiful :D
Alaynna chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
I simply loved it. Amazing. It was a wonderful story. You touched all of their feelings, what Hawkgirl would've gone through, John's heart so well. Very angsty, very touching, simply awesome. I can't say very much more. You blew me away. Great work.

~*((jAdE))*~
JL ROCKS chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
:0o You got me for a second I thought Shayera was going to die. But no, Great Story!. Keep on it.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 7 . 5/3/2005
OMG! That was fantastic! The story was so sad… T_T I. CRIED. EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER. Which means it was simply great! I loved the way Green Lantern and Hawkgirl thought, and I liked the ending too. And not forgetting the fluffy moments!

Seriously, that was the first time I needed two pieces of tissue paper to take me through a fic, or anything else, for that matter.

I’m putting this in my favourite stories list, as well as the GL/HG C2 comm… _~

Please write more angsty stories! -
stormcloud-23 chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
GREAT WORK! LOVE IT!
Foenixfyre chapter 7 . 8/23/2004
Foe the most part, I thought this was a really wonderful story. Shay's thoughts throughout were heartwrenching, and everyone's words and actions were enjoyably true to character. In addition, your fight scene was well-written, and I actually read every word. (I often tend to skim over fight scenes as they don't interest me much.)

However, my one complaint lies within the final chapter. Shay goes from suicidal to happy-with-GL a little too quickly. She's very torn up about her actions during "StarCrossed," and realistically it would take her far longer to come to terms with her reacceptance in John's eyes.

Other then that, great job.
IronRaven chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
I spent the first two chapters thinking you were in my head and stealing a story I'm working on. :P Shay in exile in the back woods, John hunting for her and rapidly loosing his mind.

And yes, that is a high compliment from me. I like it, a lot. Including Shay's urge for self destruction. And John's choice. Duty or love, he made that choice once, and this time it is with the better girl. (Yes, all you Kat fans heard that right.)

Oh, and I don't know if anyone knows anythign about this, but there is a drawing, looks like a promo image, floating around on the web of Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, J'onn and Hawkgirl on a rooftop. It has... potential, if anyone wants to find it and write the story to it.
Jademagic chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
Excellent. I followed the story from the first chapter, and was hooked with your imagery. I loved your desrcription, the smooth flow of the events, and you captured the charaters in their true light. Magnificent piece of work. Hope that you're planning on adding to this. A seequel would be greatly appreciated and readily welcome. The ending tied the story together perfectly, but left it open enough to easily follow-up. Bravo!
Merlin Missy chapter 7 . 6/28/2004
:) I've been following this one for a little while now, glad to see you've completed it. You had a very strong beginning, floudered a bit near the middle, but I liked the way you tied up the end with the two characters. It wasn't what I was expecting. Plus, you left it wide open for future stories if you care to follow it up. Yay!
X Moonchik chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Aw. Happy ending! That was one brilliantly thought out and written story. One of, if not the bext post-Starcrosseed one I have read to date. I hope to read more of your work soon.
Deadhead89 chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Dude! I loved the ending and wouldn't mind reading an epilouge. You are a very talented writer and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
theDragonStar chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
YAY! Wonderful, I loved it. Wish there was more though
Angelic Temptress chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
I LOVED IT! You have to continue writing these wonderful stories! PLEASE? John giving his position for Shayera is so in character! All Shy needed was someone to care... *Smiles*
Lynx16 chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
your work's awsome, an absolute pleasure to read. i especially liked the way you introduced the story, with all the news bits, very nice.
crhblack chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Thank you for the warm ending. We now know who is the most stubborn person in the League, John Stewart. Hope to see more stories from you soon. Perhaps a nice little sequel, hm?