Reviews for Why us?

ilovefireyredheads
tigerlily727 chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
Good chapter! : )
PadfootsMine chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
good chapter! that was funny between malfoy and herm. add some awkwardness between siri and herm. update soon!
Lady Zymurgy chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
oh, i like this story!

update soon!
JTBJAB chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Great chapter!

I love this story, so i will look forward to the update!
dancing in rain chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Hehehehe! Okay, read all 6 chapters in one go, and I love it! Everything, the harmless flirting, the snide remarks, grudging complements, Harry and Ron getting mad and stuff. Only gripe would be about some of the spelling, which just looks like it's the result of typing super-fast to get the chapters posted, and since I can't spell worth beans myself, it'd be hypocritical to nag about it... :) Great job!
RottenedRipe chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
Please, update soon. Really soon. I mean really really soon, indicating within the next ten minutes of reading this. But no, I'm not pressuring you at all of course. I'm simply suggesting this whilst cleaning my dagger that still has some left over blood on it.
Geneva Lee chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
Hey, I like this fic. It's good so far. I've noticed some errors with how you write your quotes, and some sentence structure, but it's good. Please post more.
PadfootsMine chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
hi, i'm The1silversurfer and i changed my name to this. that was a good chap. thank u 4 updating!
Rane2920072 chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Update soon please! Love it! Cheers! ;)
TribbleSpock chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
i loved it!
Lennexa chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
I really enjoyed reading it so far. It's funny and well written. I like the fact that you haven't jumped straight into a SB/HG relationship from the off it makes it more plausible.

I can't think of anything to improve it really but I wouldn't mind seeing Snape and Sirius have a fight! The duleing club is a fun idea lots of room for hexes! ;-)

Can't wait to read the next chapter so update soon and I'll say more nice things about you!

Lennexa
The1silversurfer chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
this story is so wonderful!and funny!that last bit with ron left me doubling over in histarics(if i'm not being too dramatic).though i am mad u have not updated in so happened?did fall off the face of the earth or do now have such a social life u don't have time for things like fanfics?what bothers me is that none of my fave fanfics ever UPDATE!DO IT FOR YOUR REVIEWERS!PRETTY PLEASE!
cathyhb chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
not bad!

i lyk the direction your fic is going. but im still a little bit uncomfortable of picturing a professor holding a student in his arms...

but i do lyk ur fic!