Reviews for Trolls and Oliphaunts
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 2/25
Ohhh.. love that reference at the end... xDD Ehhhhhhhhhh... *giggles and squeals* LOve it!
Arya11 chapter 1 . 1/24
I love how you put that he would slay trolls and oliphaunts! So true!
wenduo chapter 1 . 1/20
Very cute, haha i can half understand why the twins try to get some peace from the young elfling xD. Well it would have been interesting if Thranduil was listning to the joke about Elrond almost thinking of stealing his son.
attheturnofthetide chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Legolas as a little boy is just so cute... and Elrohir and Elladan are just as notorious as they are now. HONESTLY. Thanks, Glorfindel, for tolerating the little prince ;)

Thranduil, you have a lot of trouble on your hands. I don't know about you, but I'm sure Legolas probably shoots rubber arrows at his ada xD

I think I'm beginning to be obsessed with your writing. Don't mind if you go on my favourite authors list, do you?
Airel Firdy chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Awww...
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oh my Hobbit I just... It's... Can't even... I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
lol legolas dose kill oliphaunts in the fututre pretty funny
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Cute
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Just you wait an see...he will slay them indeed
Always chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cuteness! I love Legolas as an elfling.
Always chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cuteness! I love Legolas as an elfling.
The Awsome one chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Legolas does slay Orcs, Trolls and an Oliphant in the movies
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw! That's soo cute! I love Legolas! You're awesome! Good grammar, good spelling, good word use, good vocabulary. Okay, so it's all good. No, I take that back. It's great! And Legolas is so. SO. CUTE!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh, Legolas is so CUTE! : )

And it's kind of funny, 'cause he did end up slaying mumakil (or at least a mumak), and a troll, too, if I remember correctly.
je m'appelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw, how cute! Legolas makes one adorable elfling :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »