Reviews for Vampire Prince
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 8 . 5/8
Lol Vegeta makes me laugh. He is such a straight forward man to the point that he leaves me either facepalming, or grinning like a fool haha!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 2 . 5/5
Que-queeee? Don't tell me Goku is going to be a werewolf!xD
PocketRobotN chapter 18 . 4/9
I enjoyed reading Vampire Prince so I'm looking forward to Vampire Queen. :)
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 17 . 2/21
Well even though it's ended, I was hoping that they would get to kill Julian first. Can't wait to read "Vampire Queen".
icy03 chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
please complete this chapter because the story perfectly show the hidden emotions of vegeta's love for bulma in a sort of fantasy
icy03 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
omg this story is amazing i cant ait until i read on its amazing
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
nice story realy nice plot
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
This fanfic was very good, I really hope one day to read the next part of your fic, I would like to know what happened to everyone and whether they can kill Julian, and if all goes well in the lives of our favorite characters. Adding to my favorites.
Cal j chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Hey just want I say I love your work you are very talented. An also am I right in saying that you are still working on the other three story's? Or just lost it on the Vampire Queen? If it is latter don't give up on it, you got me and probably a lot of other people hooked and I'm excite for it! Lov yea
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
You have to write Vampire Queen please!
cheer123 chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
I love it! i wonder what happened with Nora hope she's dead!
kalcia chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
It was a quite nice story. I didn't feel like reading it at first because of the vampire theme, but it was good. I didn't like some twilightish parts, and too bad it ended in such a bad moment :
SasuSaku Lover 4 life chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Omg I really enjoyed reading this story it was really interesting and I can't wait for the sequel.
Clau chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Please you have to continue! i can't wait to read the sequel, this was the best fic ever!
Cheer chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
I LOVED IT! THIS WAS AMAZING! I loved how vegeta cares for bulma but doesn't show it because of his pride