Reviews for Letter to a Vampire
Masen chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw, bless 'im. Very characteristic of Xander. Loved the bit about depth perception at the end. Made me giggle.
HamSandwich chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Okay Awesome story-write more.

You have to do one from Dawn, Giles,& Angel-

especially the latter 2 cause why wouldnt Dawwn write to her favorite vampire
LoveJacoby chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
really good idea with the letters are you gonna make one from dawn i think you should but i duunno you should defin itely write more its really good

*Katie*
Mari chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
you should do one from Dawn!
Scatterbrain Girl chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Very good... I can totally see the characters writing the letters, and its a good idea, too. I would love to read one from Dawn, and it would be cool if Spike actually answers them back, seeing as he comes back to life in "Angel" but thats only if you are following that story line...ok, rambling, sorry about that:) cool story!
Ammers chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Wow, I love this series. It's well written and in character. I'd love to see more letters from the scoobies, maybe Giles, Dawn, Andrew (That one could be really funny and touching at the smae time) Faith and maybe Wood. That's always something I wanted in the series, Wood not forgiving Spike entierly, but maybe just telling him it was okay. But hey, your story, you write it.

Ammers

x
Gigi13 chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
I loved the way you wrote Xanders letter. Well the other two were good two but I could actually picture Xander writing that. You wrote him exactly how *he'd* write that. Incase that didn't just make sense I am trying to say very good work!. You should do the next one as Dawns letter to Spike, considering they were best friends at one point.
OLivia chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
I thought your story was very original. I do think you should include a few more letters from the other Scoobies. Perhaps Dawn or Xander. Keep Up The Good Work

OLivia
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
aw...I so hope they end up together...and not just in the story...
Sailor Gemini chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
wow. that was really awesome. me gusta mucho...

i love how real it seems... i like it. alot. you should continue...
blondigirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Very touching letter. I wonder what kind of letter Xander or Giles would write to Spike.
Etter chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Great, very in character!