Reviews for The Letter
Luzith chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
great story. very well written. i loved it.
Tyger Magick chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
Hey Chickie! I loved this story. It was really really good. Keep up the good work.
MathPiglet chapter 11 . 12/9/2004
Hey Chickie,

I followed your link here to finish the story. You have found a creative way to merge the Highlander world(and your favourite character, Richie) with the horrible problem of child abuse. Well done!

I enjoyed reading it. I found Richie acting a bit younger than I would have thought, but after abuse and no real chance at love, it might happen. Are there still orphanages in the States? I know that Canada no longer uses them, preferring foster homes. And yes, even foster homes are sadly not always the haven we expect them to be.

I hope you continue writing. I haven't seen you on the board for a while, but I imagine you are busy with exams. I'll post this there as well, to be sure you see it, and to give it a bump.
Lady-Meme chapter 11 . 9/10/2004
Even though I did not read the detailed description of the abuse, I can tell you have done a lot of research on this story.

Well written and plotted, consistant in the characteristics of canon characters in Highlander: The Series.

Great story.

Lady Meme
Ivy3 chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
I loved this story. It was original, contained flashbacks, a lot of Richie/Duncan moments (less so closer to the end) and you explained Richie moving in perfectly.
Psychic13 chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
Congratulations, the trial went better than I had expected. I'm sorry we won't be hearing from you for a while, but I look forward for what you'll have in store for us next time!
richiefic chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
I'm glad Rich did something good with the money. I knew he would!
MorganaPendragon chapter 11 . 8/27/2004
wow...

Your courttrial was very realistic, and I loved how Richie used Jonathan's money, and that letter he wrote to him, and the story's very last line. Somehow that just helped to bring everything together, back into full circle.

Sorry to hear you won't be with us for long periods of time these next few months. But education is important too...

~MP~
jnp chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
This story is so good! It is very emotional, flows well, and draws the reader in. You have done an excellent job. Keep up the good writing!
TAMMI chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
Loved the story. I am sad to hear that you will not be writing for a while. While I am glad to hear that the reason is for education however I am sorry for the loss for those of us who enjoy a talented writer and look forward to your work.

GOOD LUCK IN SCHOOL!
neoinean chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
*claps*

Very nice! I honestly think that this is one of the best fics you've ever written. So no more chapter fics from you for a while? *pouts*
Lady-Meme chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
Good sense of drama, and emotions. Very realistic flash back. Looking forward to the next chapter.
siorah chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
Hi Chickie!

This is a great story! Keep up the good work.
Ivy3 chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
Another chapter! Richie seems to like it there, I wonder why he ended up living with Tessa and Duncan, it couldn't have been good. There was only the flashback here, which was good- Richie finally opened up. But I miss the present Duncan/Richie relationship.
MorganaPendragon chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
I love court trials! I hope we get to see it. Looking forward to how you transist from the McCaffries back to the MacLeods. Speaking of which, I really do like the McCaffries.

~MP~