Reviews for Hi Pop
kirallie chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Interesting start! What exactly was the spell Wes used? Keep going!
zafaran chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Oh, nice start. Any chance of getting more of this story any time soon? I'd like to find out what happens next, please. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
Dnic5 chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
i like the way this is heading
Hugo chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
good story.

i like.

update as soon as you can:D
Ferro chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
more...more...more...more...more...more...!
rhia chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
cool story

keep with the updates
Paul Fritz chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
MORE PLEASE. this is good. Nice pace and the link between the gate and magic is a nice idea. I think this is the first time it has been used. I look forward to more. PHF
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Go... Daniel!
iluvglorfindel chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Add more soon!
gaul1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
good chapter, wonders if danial found the slayer, keep up the good work, byes
Bolo chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
I would think Xander would have more to say on this.
Darklight chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Not sure about how the time goes, but the night Jack ran into his daughter was the night he wanted to blow his head off and because of Faith he lived a day more to be called for the suicide mission of the stargate.

Get some father daughter time and interaction between Faith and Jack.

Keep the chapters coming
NeoSeether chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Gotta say, I don't think I've seen a fic that had Faith related to O'Neill, not that I can recall anyway. Really liking the concept.

Good characterization, decent plot setup. Not without a couple of nitpicks, though:

Charlie O'Neill was described as ten years old when he accidentally shot himself (Stargate 'verse, around 1996, movie era, pre-SG-1), which establishes a date of birth sometime in 1986.

Faith, though I don't recall her age being said out loud in the Whedonverse, had to be at least, 15 or 16 by BtVS Season 3, which was 1998-19, corresponding with SG-1 Season 2.

Given this info, Faith had to be born around 1982-1983 (earlier might be better) giving only three to four years until Charlie was born in '86. O'Neill, being the black ops person he is, constantly on missions, gets very little time to meet up with Sara in just two years after Faith is supposedly born.

Okay, so I went a little (make that WAY) overboard with this one nitpick, but it's just something that can really tangle up a plot beyond credibility, unless thte author declares an AU situation, which is a perfectly viable alternative in this case.

Either way, this fic has definitely caught my attention. Guess that can only mean more nitpicks (hopefully, helpful rather than harmful) for ya.

'Til later then, ya?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Go Daniel, someone was paying attention in class...sorry rambling... Great chappy, but I must have more. I'm an addict, ya see.
KaIrO chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
damn good chapters!

keep them coming...when you can.