Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mind Mage
SillyBanana0909 chapter 8 . 7/10
Ron's BB is on March 1st.
SillyBanana0909 chapter 2 . 7/10
because of the pairings
sbmcneil chapter 12 . 3/1
Good for Ginny! Someone needed to tell Dumbledore how horrible he is. Alex is an ass.
sbmcneil chapter 11 . 3/1
I do like the story so far. Have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of Alex and Cassie - they are very presumptuous and obnoxious. I've not really heard the technique of making friends that includes approaching someone as if you know them, insulting them, and acting as though you are better than them. I have no idea why Harry and his friends would waste their time with them. Just because their father is the Defence professor doesn't mean they have to be friends - I would think they might try to make friends with people instead of being obnoxious.
I READ YOUR FANFICTION AND IT IS AWESOME. BUT YOU ALSO RUINED MY LIFE WHEN YOU STOPPED. I LOOKED FOR WIZARD TALES AND ALL I CAME UP WITH WAS THIS APPLE WANTS TO MAKE YOU A MILLIONARE THING THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM. IT CANT BE OVER! HOW DO I FIND THE REST OF THIS AMAZING FANFIC?
Guest chapter 62 . 12/9/2016
I couldn't help but notice that in one of your responses you mentioned swimming. Are you a competitive swimmer? I am too. This is so cool, finally another HP obsessed swimmer
Ariane Somilia chapter 63 . 2/29/2016
Well, I just found your story, almost 10 years after you stopped posting it here. And I was sorry to see that I can't find it anywhere. I hope you still receive messages from here, because I loved this fic so much I would love to know where to read the complete story! Is there any site I could find it?
Guest chapter 39 . 2/10/2016
Did you just make her kill her mother? I'm in shock... I'm walking around in a daze and my parents are giving me strange looks
WeasleyLover123 chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
#SOAWESOMEONTHEEDGEOFMYSEAT! Can't wait to read this next chapter(s) #hinny for ever!
kanjichibi chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Nice one but the fight was a little far fetched.
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Great chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Good chapter. Is James Milton, Tonks in disguise? I think so.
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Great start for the story. Awkward scene between Harry and Ginny in the end was cute.
Jmac77771 chapter 63 . 7/28/2015
I just wanted to say if you ever see this that I loved this story. I couldnt get on wizard takes to see it. So I was wondering if you could ever update this story because this is one of my favorites. I loved it. I hope I you see this you might consider finishing it on this site. I know you are probably busy with other things so you probably won't see this. But if you do plz continue the story. Thanks
nayin17 chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Love Harry's power and Ginny's role in his life and the other prophecy
3,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »