Reviews for Innocence Found
kurtainkid chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
That was great. Was glad I wasn't reading in public because when I laugh that hard sitting by myself people look at me funny. Loved the story. I love kidfics. And I enjoyed the not-so-broody Angel.
Bamon chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
I love this story. Spike/Buffy pairings are always a hit with me, but I absolutely love the Angel/Spike familial aspect of this story. The fact they've gotten closer, bonded almost properly as a family, and care... I really like it. This kind of thing should be more common. Good work!
NinaJansen chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
luv it!
LookingForOctober chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
Aww. Great story! I love the premise and how it's not just about Buffy and Spike but also about how the change to them reverberates through all the relationships.
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I read the bathtub scene...and I almost died laughing
skysayzrawr chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Ohmygod...Angel has gay tendencies towards Spike? I mean, when you've been alive so long, I guess your preferences don't matter so much, but- SPIKE? Geez, louise...

BESIDES that, everything else is pretty good...

Spike? Seriously? Angel...Spike...I'm just gonna go lie in a coma somewhere. Good story! (Besides that little bit of heart-stopping horror.)
skysayzrawr chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
Boy, I wish I had a vampire teddy bear- especially Spike! Yum, yum!
skysayzrawr chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
"Mister Grandpa Angel, how come I don't have a willy?"

Most hilarious line ever written. Especially when you know it's bitty-Buffy comparing herself to bitty-Spike. Too adorable for words! XD
spike'smate chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
really really good story i think its the 2nd time i've read it and i loved angel' "talking to xander to stay away from spike"
hello-spikey chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This:

Startled, "Holy guh!" was pretty much Buffy's only coherent thought as she found herself torn between the fervent prayer that the robe's tie would hold fast or vanish altogether.

I am so with you there, Buffy! :) Love this so far.
spike'smate chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
really really good story loved it. but...is that the end or is there more. i read reclamation too
spike'smate chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
you had me laughing my head off when angel was bathing spike & buffy and buffy noticed spikes "willy" and then buffy asking angel why she didnt have 1. Priceless LMAO
lil-sushi-girl chapter 12 . 4/4/2009
omg, lol! that last bit was so random! i think things with willow is unfinished, other than that, great story!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
hm not hte endin i thought but well written...
Claire C. Griffon chapter 12 . 1/3/2005
aww. thats a great ending