Reviews for Rip Her to Shreds
Leslie chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
HAHAHA that was so funny...I loved it...especially the part about Jack's eyes lol.

Leslie
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I love it! This was really good; well written, funny, unusual, and insightful in a fun way!

Cheers,

Del

PS I always kind of liked Sarah (don't yell at me :] ); sure she doesn't have much development, but she's sweet, and our Jackie Boy likes her good enough for me.
The.Pelvic.Thrust chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
OH. My. Flipping. God. That was absolutely incredible. The language you used...the description...it was truly captivating. You just blow me away. Not only was it hilarious on so many levels, but it was just so linguistically beautiful. I bow in your presence again for another job well done.

I have to metion how much I loved that you gave the stolen tomatoes a cameo. God, you are amazing. I loved it. -INK-
Nosilla chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
cool...

Poor Sarah... almost every1 hates her.
rumor chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I just came across this and HAD to review...adore your descriptions of the speakeasy, absolutely fantastic...love the storyline and what you did with Sarah...very, VERY nice...and then the end with oscsar? So good...hm...you've got me thinking about plotting now. Hmm...;D

OutSTANDING. I enjoyed it immensely.
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
that was a very interesting and unique little story! good job! Love and Strawberries, The GoOd Girl.
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
gee. i couldve SWORN i detested her... now youve got me all confused... arbys napkin... NICE. -B
NadaZimri chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Dakki! That was SO hysterical! I loved it. Hehehe, Sarah and Oscar gettin' down Dirty Dancing style...HEHEHE... Good job.

NadaZimri
nani chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
ahh i finaly get to reveiw i absolutly loved it you should make more circualting around the cafe with diffrent characters!
nani chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
ahh i so loved this! it made me actually feel for her and i hate her! lol yea poor spot im adding this to my favorites! you should do more stories set in this little cafe that would be awesome!
Madison Square chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
O. I love this one, immensely. Immensely. I love how you actually made Sarah like a normal girl. hehe. Poor Spot! Is he okay? Did the medics arrive in time? He just up and collapsed. Ha. And who wouldv'e thought that Racetrack was a pianist? m. That's hot. hehe. I LOVE THIS.

-MS
m-e lee12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Very good!

I love the way you write.

And this was really creative. I love the idea of the cafe!

_m-e lee_
Coin chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Dakki RULES!

Poor Sarah. I've never really dislike Sarah, but I do dislike Ele Keats. Anywho I love the 20s so i like that you used that. Seing as I only read Newsies fanfic I've never heard of this idea before, but I like it. Great writing as always.

love coin
MiseryLovesCompany chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Whoo ho! This is awesome. I always love when authors do parodies of fanfics it is such a riot, and this one is a damn good one.

Sarah'n'Oscar, I never would have guessed it. I think I'm one of the few who actually likes the Delancey brothers too. I mean..Oscar isn't all that bad lookin' and they probably get tired of all those dancing and singing newsies in the movie..

The fact that you named this after a Blondie song also caught my eye and put Crutchy in a zoot suit adds up to amazing. Good job Dakki!
Undetectable Person chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Good gracious, Dakki-san, this was brilliant! I was hooked on it from beginning to end, and I virtually never read fic these days. I'm madly in love with the Subreality Cafe...I want to hang out...no matter what theme they're doing. _ And koodos to un-demonizing Sarah! Poor chica, now I feel like I should write a Sarah fic...hmm...