Reviews for Smile, Empty Soul
janeladero chapter 14 . 10/19
i so love your fanfic stories of sasunaru... 3 great job author (*thumbs up!)
LeafTwin1 chapter 14 . 10/11
This was a brilliant story. I love all the funny moments (there's too many to name and I'm liable to forget some) and I love how everyone has their bloodline limits and that they can see Kyuubi and the adults (the teachers and nurse and Itachi) couldn't care less that Naruto has the Kyuubi in him (aside from some fear it'll take over) and care about him. You're a terrific author and I am so happy my twin sent you're wonderful story to me. I know I'll be reading it again and again. Cheers and at!(_) Just a really brilliant story all around.
Sooooo great! Eeeeee
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee why is there only one more chapter
MIA chapter 14 . 7/8
Loved it you are da boss you rule.
COOKIES! Cookies everywhere everyone! Cookies will rule the world!
T-T Naruto! T-T Like the story. T-T
Cookies! Cookies! Coooooookkkkkkiiiiieeesssss! Cookie for you and you and you and everyone!
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 12 . 1/17
Can I borrow Morning Itachi? I'll give you credit, just like I have to give my friend credit for literally kicking my butt into writing chapter two of my story. (That hurt.)
... Did you just pull a 'Screw it all?'
... I think I like you! (not that way, but... Friends? :D)
1136 not tired chapter 2 . 1/17
Okay, I forgot to review last chapter, but I read this when I was new to the site and all sorts of ratings, so I thought 'M' was for 'Mild,' but it wasn't, so I left it and I'm back again. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Love this it us awesome did you notice a lot of good stories are rated m
Vamptisha chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Great story love the enddin lo
ZapHats chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Love it!
Chaos-Rave chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
waaaaahhh that was so cute ne