Reviews for Let me die on my own terms
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I get that he rescued him but he is just ignoring the kid and hasnt spent any time with hom and the story is more than half over
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Not to insult your intelligence or anything but you made one of the chess pieces move to wrong way. As it's been a while since I've played chess I had to look it up to remind myself what the actual pieces were called. You said that the Rook moved in an L shape, the Knight moves that way, the Rook can only move in straight lines. I thought that I would let you know that unless it was intentional and then I apologize.
TriggerHappyGurl chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
nice. Umm, why did you have Dumbledore say "mother remember your mortality", or as more commonly known(though not the right translation word)"Mother remember you will die"?
Anber chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
please please update soon its been 4 years
Halatia Artemis Louise Potter chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Just going thru my stories to re-read. Loved this one, so here I am. What song is at the end of this chapter? It seems kind of familiar, but I can't place it.
wandamarie chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
thank you please up date it is a great story thanks
wandamarie chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
thank you hope you would please up date soon thanks on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
wandamarie chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
thank you please up date soon thanks on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
it was a good chapter please up date soon thank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
thank you it was a good one thanks one to the next chapter thank you
wandamarie chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
thank you it was a good chapter thanks on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
thank you it was a good one thank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
it was a good one thank you on to the next chapter thanks