Reviews for Stitches
wallflower-chan chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
wow amazing story!

great job :)
Nathalie335 chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
wow... this is one the best sories ive ever read! the details... and the drama... it was amazing
Rayfan chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
Wow, great description in this story! Lots of nice bits of humour among the grisly stuff too. It was well written, kept my interest all the way through in spite of my being a squeamish sort. I haven't seen the cartoon, but the characters feel really authentic, I bet they'd act that way - if in cartoons they would ever let the characters have weak moments like that, such as showing Zim's palpable exhaustion after all he went through. I like the way he became more sympathetic at the same time that he stayed as unlikeable as ever, you handled that well.

Who'd think that after all those years of struggle Dib would turn human and rescue his enemy, in spite of himself? I like the ending, glad it stayed in character and didn't turn sentimental. Zim isn't about to admit even to himself that he's suffered a defeat and is alive only because Dib decided not to be the winner. I wonder if all that suffering he went through might change him a little - but I doubt it. :D
Alquamor chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Too lazy to sign in. Anyway, just started the story, so I don't know how it is yet, but there is one thing I'd like to point out. An autopsy is only on the _dead_, you do a vivisectomy on the living. Just for future reference.

Hmm hmm d' dmm... Oh yeah, if I don't review again that does _not_ mean I don't like it. It just means I'm lazy. Tally-ho, and on to chapter 2!
Senri chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Very nice work on the descriptions of the autopsy- the detail with which you described the procedures and the gore was excellent. The description of Zim in his containment cell was especially good. Dib is wonderfully portrayed, with his flickers of guilt about Zim's treatment. Hope to see more from you in this fandom.
Rinny Z. too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
OH! That was wonderful! ;-;

I felt really bad for Zim. Those evil... scientists... thingies... that referred to him as, "it". '-'

That made me mad. /:

That was good! n_n
BlankSpaceBlank chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
That was great. I loved the whole thing. Though... the ending wasn't what I thought it would be. It was more like a three part eposide of Invader Zim. Rather nice, but I didn't like all the Zim hurting. ::sigh::

Ice

Zim is such a great alien you can just poke him and poke him and poke him and po... AIEIE! HE BIT MY FINGER! YOU SHALL PAY FILTHY ALIEN STINK BEAST!
Jordan's Love chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
hey that was really good! I felt so sorry for Zim... but i suppose i wuld have to be a sick freak not to... well nice work! thatnx for writing it!

Adaly Starr
Feimi chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Wow.. that was.. AMAZING! A very excellent story! I loved it very very much. Please write lots more, they're so wonderfully in character, and the plot is great. The details of the autopsy made me cringe so much! Poor Zim! But that's a good thing, I haven't read a fanfic yet that could make me cringe. ::giggles:: _ Thank you! ::adds story to her favorites::
jenna chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
...this was amazing.
Celestial Star Mali chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
This is really good. I like how in character you kept them all in. However, I think the end was slightly disappointing, but it's more in character than a friendly or slash end. Another critisism is your paragraphs. Sometimes they're these HUGE blocks of hard to readness. Thank you

-CSM