Reviews for Tears of a Mermaid chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
I don't know but injust begun reading this story yesterday. And encourage you to keep doing this fic... Is really worthed!
a.m chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
A very well written fic, with an excellent level of detail. I hope you update soon.

I noticed, however, that you mentioned "Ottomans" as Dai Gui's enemies. Just to clarify, Ottoman was a name given to the Turkish empire that existed between the 13th and 20th centuries. No turkic people at the time of the Roman empire were known as "Ottomans". Perhaps Parthians would be a better word.
GIGA-XISBASS chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Ooh...wonder what happens? And why haven't you updated? *Astonished* ...Well, pleasem update soon then and i just want you to know i love your jackie chan advenutre stories! Keep writing! Good luck writing too! I like how the ending is put out, i ;just wished the story kept going. My personal favorite demon is Hsi Wu but just a story about the demons is good enough for me! Tso lan is my second favorite...Hmm..i think im gonna reread 'What I Like About You' again, thats my favorite story.
Ispychan chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
That was a very good story! Please update this story, I want to know what's happening next! What is happening between Bai Tsa and Cassius? Is he going to be dead soon or will he survive? Does Bai Tsa have feelings for him or not? Update it soon, please!

One more thing, I like the part when Bai Tsa got drunk and doesn't have a clue what she did last night. But ended up sleeping with the man? HELLO! Also, her siblings were more like heard everything from both of them in the palace, but Hsi Wu and Xiao Fung were the only ones not only they heard, but they saw everything, too. This makes me laugh very hard, even they question her about last night! I am beginning to like this chapter!
Blackwargreymon X chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Blackwargreymon X chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
you had better update,bazookas are aimed at you
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Update soon please. I love this story
cookiekitten chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
HA! Tso Lan actually told a joke! hehe that was funny! make him do it again!
Senda-San chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
I hope at the Bai Tsa & uhh...Im sorry the name is just too confusing.

But still I hope they still eachother at the end. -.-
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
Interesting. So the Demons have human forms, huh? I wonder what they look like...
Firefly4000 chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
a very well done story Souma btw check out my C2 archive which is here:
VampireNaomi chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
Well, finally the site lets me review. I was really getting impatient. Also, FINALLY you updated! You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this.

You said that this chapter is more like a filler, but I love it anyway. My favourite part was definitely the one in which Bai Tsa wakes up next to Marcus and has no idea of the wild night she had.

Also, I loved Xiao Fung's behaviour at the breakfast table. Hilarious!

I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next update. That was a threat.
Reenaredgirl chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
XD i'm addicted to this fic ! but i'm kinda confused with Cassius. In the first chapter i took him for Valmont.. so is he? is Cassius like..Valmont's ancestor or something like that? and, i have another question : will we see the JCA crew like Jackie or Captain Black in next chapters ?
Reenaredgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2004