Reviews for Scream
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was a great piece! Very...I can't find a word for it, Deep. You can kind of imagine yourself in Raph's place, I loved it!
Natsuko1978 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I love this. And I agree with your previous reviewer... it's not a rape, (I don't think so, anyway) it's just that sex and violence are Raph's two answers to the same problem; whether someone is screaming in fear or in passion, their scream is cathartic for him. Whether it is a scream of fear and pain, or passion and desire, it is a scream that gives him power. It helps to ease his pain... it's all the same. A powerful, meaningful poem. Thank you.
greshunkai chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
your other reviewers seem to sense a rape here...but here's a little offbeat understanding.. two verses, two 'victims' right?

the first is the one he killed... the second is the one he made love to... and for HIM ... the two are all the same.. and if i've read this as you intended... (with poetry, there's always some doubt) well, have often had the thought that death and sex are not too far distant.. (orgasm has been referred to as, the "little death") hope not disturbed you overmuch..basically a fine poem.

Zombie Cordelia chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow, this was intense. Good job. :)
The Sacred Heart 2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That was kind of deep and good. Good job.

Well, see ya!

The Sacred Heart 2
Angels have fallen chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
awesome
Kismet chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Someone said that it was a rape, and I'm not sure about that- I recognize it as being a sort of life-style piece. "No more will you love me after tonight" That would suggest, at least, conenstual sex. Whether or not the women are getting something from it (money, repaying him for saving her, or simply to fulfill a freakfetish).

Eh...I apologize for contradicting another reviewer when I should be praising you. It really is a beautiful peice, and the style...wonderful. I particularly love the way you reverse the second stanza in sort of a mirror image of the first. Awesome- going on my favorites list.
fireandsun chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
this is awsome I know I prob already reveiwed but I just love this peice, its very,real
Fireandsun chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
wow, this is a cool one.
sdarkfire chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
ya know...i would have to agree. this does sound like a rape. but still very interesting.
Vestque the Artist chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
This is definitely a rape...interesting!

ONCE AGAIN, WRITE MORE!

~Vestque of Enchantments~
ShadowbladeMaliki chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
uh interesting...not sure how to take it.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Very nice. Very deep. Very good. Well done.

-Stef