Reviews for Latent Loveliness
Maxridetwo chapter 23 . 3/14
No! Why did you stop writing?! I don't personally ship it but I've read a bunch of SSHG pairings for some reason in the last few weeks and I almost might ship it! It's such a good fic! Please continue T-T I hate when good stories get abandoned
lisacakes16 chapter 23 . 3/6
i hope you get back to this story, it's pretty interesting for a world of what if's.
becx7 chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
This story Is excellent love the extended family and the exploration of trust love and loyalty I do hope you find your way back to it to complete it
e chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I'll just say that I read the first three words, then stopped. "Hogwarts" is a proper noun.
AMW1014 chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Personally, I prefer fan fiction that are not strictly canon. I was enjoying this story so I'll keep following in hope that you continue it one day.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
AU stories are awesome in their own way and if you want canon then people should bloody well go and read the actual books. Thank you for writing an engaging and thrilling "what if." I like it
Cecily Mitchell chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
No! What happens next? How does Austere react to Hermione? Will Severus ever forgive Aurora and for goodness sake can't anyone do something about the annoyance that is Aran?!
Gotta luv the Vamps chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Ahhh I want more! Wonderful story would hope to see it one day finished
BlueEyedAmazon chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Its too bad this story seems to have been abandoned ... I was really into it and the story was getting to the point where I couldn't put it down
Wildfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
nice
nightkitty555 chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
I hope you continue this.
dark m00n angel chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
It's a really great story pls update soon!
Daerwyn chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Update soon! I love this story!
Karen Bristow chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
458 people are following this story so if you thought no one cared anymore so why bother...I assure you we do care. It is such a vovely story, won't you give it another go?
OzmaofOz chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
Hi there Ladyreason,
I'm really enjoying your story - I've read it a couple of times. I'm looking forward to your update! I hope that real life is treating you well and that you will have a bit of surplus inspiration for the continuation of this story in 2013. I'm extremely impressed by how long you've been working on it. I hope you have gotten lots of reader enthusiasm along the way. I'm pretty new to FFN but really enjoy your story in the top handful of novels that I've read (among dozens)! Encouragement, encouragement!

-yours,