Reviews for Latent Loveliness
TrixieNancy124 chapter 23 . 11/23/2017
This is beautiful! Absolutely stunning, fast paced and full of drama at the same time! Please say that you've not abandoned it!
Qmouse chapter 23 . 2/27/2017
aww it makes me sad that you've abandoned this story, please come back and update
chyaraskiss chapter 23 . 2/14/2017
Looking forward to reading more. I hope the Muse comes back to you and you give her a lovely spanking followed by chocolates
Jong chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Ahahahah it WAS Dumbledore! That sneaky bastard. I kinda pity Severus now though, since the headmaster basically forced him to be with Hermione. Ah well, he needs to get laid anyway. Good job on this so far, I love it!
Jong chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Harry? I have half a mind it's really Dumbledore who wrote that, putting away his quill in the confines of his office while laughing evilly, but then again maybe not.
spaceygirl67 chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
plz plz continue
Xerses chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Excuse the last review. I got ahead of myself and reviewed before I knew it was a dream. My bad
Xerses chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
I was with you till this chapter. Why would she make a potion like this with her Professor? It's a bit silly and nonsensical.
asma4life chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
Hey, Galinda! It's been so long since you updated this fic. Plz, do so soon and make sure you give it the proper ending you have thought of. I love this spin :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 23 . 6/6/2015
amazing work! please update soon!

HawkAngel
Maxridetwo chapter 23 . 3/14/2015
No! Why did you stop writing?! I don't personally ship it but I've read a bunch of SSHG pairings for some reason in the last few weeks and I almost might ship it! It's such a good fic! Please continue T-T I hate when good stories get abandoned
lisacakes16 chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
i hope you get back to this story, it's pretty interesting for a world of what if's.
becx7 chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
This story Is excellent love the extended family and the exploration of trust love and loyalty I do hope you find your way back to it to complete it
e chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I'll just say that I read the first three words, then stopped. "Hogwarts" is a proper noun.
AMW1014 chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Personally, I prefer fan fiction that are not strictly canon. I was enjoying this story so I'll keep following in hope that you continue it one day.