Reviews for Latent Loveliness
chyaraskiss chapter 23 . 2/14
Looking forward to reading more. I hope the Muse comes back to you and you give her a lovely spanking followed by chocolates
Jong chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Ahahahah it WAS Dumbledore! That sneaky bastard. I kinda pity Severus now though, since the headmaster basically forced him to be with Hermione. Ah well, he needs to get laid anyway. Good job on this so far, I love it!
Jong chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Harry? I have half a mind it's really Dumbledore who wrote that, putting away his quill in the confines of his office while laughing evilly, but then again maybe not.
spaceygirl67 chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
plz plz continue
Xerses chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Excuse the last review. I got ahead of myself and reviewed before I knew it was a dream. My bad
Xerses chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
I was with you till this chapter. Why would she make a potion like this with her Professor? It's a bit silly and nonsensical.
asma4life chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
Hey, Galinda! It's been so long since you updated this fic. Plz, do so soon and make sure you give it the proper ending you have thought of. I love this spin :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 23 . 6/6/2015
amazing work! please update soon!

HawkAngel
Maxridetwo chapter 23 . 3/14/2015
No! Why did you stop writing?! I don't personally ship it but I've read a bunch of SSHG pairings for some reason in the last few weeks and I almost might ship it! It's such a good fic! Please continue T-T I hate when good stories get abandoned
lisacakes16 chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
i hope you get back to this story, it's pretty interesting for a world of what if's.
becx7 chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
This story Is excellent love the extended family and the exploration of trust love and loyalty I do hope you find your way back to it to complete it
e chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I'll just say that I read the first three words, then stopped. "Hogwarts" is a proper noun.
AMW1014 chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Personally, I prefer fan fiction that are not strictly canon. I was enjoying this story so I'll keep following in hope that you continue it one day.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
AU stories are awesome in their own way and if you want canon then people should bloody well go and read the actual books. Thank you for writing an engaging and thrilling "what if." I like it
Cecily Mitchell chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
No! What happens next? How does Austere react to Hermione? Will Severus ever forgive Aurora and for goodness sake can't anyone do something about the annoyance that is Aran?!