Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Sanctuary
jmw03u chapter 53 . 10/10
I love this story! I love the bonds between the characters (and you did a great job at characterization). I also love how realistic it seemed with Harry having trials in life as well as in the love department. Thank you for writing this!
DaveC chapter 34 . 5/18
Your still using YA and now suspenders, it’s Braces in UK, sidewalk is pavement,
DaveC chapter 27 . 5/17
Harry is supposed to be the best trained wizard but now he isn’t good enough to beat Draco, why why go through all the training if he cant beat people like Draco...?
maj12137 chapter 1 . 5/15
just wondering if someone could tell me where the last couple of chapters were been loving this story much appreciation maj
DaveC chapter 18 . 5/15
You have’t Got rid of that “Ya” answer. It’s yes not ya what are you thinking. Get one of you editors to sort it...smile...
DaveC chapter 46 . 4/29
That Hermione is one nosy cow. I would have told her that she was an interfering bitch, I wish someone would.
DaveC chapter 31 . 4/23
Yes instead of bloody... Ya
Hiya instead of. ...Heya
Ye is an old word for ...”the”...and has been used wrongly
Har ?...if that short for Harry then your out of your mind...far...? Harry is fine!
DaveC chapter 25 . 4/22
You must stop this ya and har stuff it’s not English and the characters in the story are not posh so it reads badly. Please get it out of the story as it is noticed and once becoming noticed it takes over from the plot.

StanC
Great
Gregoron chapter 53 . 7/8/2017
Why does it end at ch 53?
?
If anyone knows where to find the last two or so chapter please tell me, pleeeeeeeeas.
Gregoron chapter 48 . 7/6/2017
Ch. 48

Was revealing who the spy was at the beginning not on purpose?

When the thing with the wand happend I was like: but wasn't it ... (Spoiler) last time.

Well whatever.
Gregoron chapter 27 . 7/4/2017
Ch. 27

I really like this chapter.
Since I started reading this long after you changed the title would you tell me the original one or put it in the a/n of chapter 27 (where you say that you changed it).

Thanks even if you decide not to for writing this fic and have a nice day.
Gregoron chapter 21 . 7/4/2017
Ch. 21

Reinblut? Really, why do words translated to german sound like names to you.
In this case it works quite well I give you that but sometimes I wish it was that easy the other way around.

Well great chapter anyway.

Gregor
Gregoron chapter 17 . 7/3/2017
Ch. 17

I was going to write a comment on how i was sad about her not meeting harry but your A/N has intriged me.

Gregor
Great fic so far even tho it is a little bit slow.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
You mentioned origami as being the "Chinese are of paper folding", but actually it's Japanese, not Chinese. Also, you made a typo and called it an are instead of an art.
2,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »