Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Sanctuary
I had just finished laughing, then I read the last line...
rankokunalpha1 chapter 53 . 10/21
well hopefully you get some time in the future to write more to this story! hope your kids haven't run you into the ground!
Miss Millie chapter 53 . 10/10
This is such a good story everytime I reread it I find things I didn't remember reading before! I know you will be glad when it is finished will there be a sequel. Or will you have another battle so Harry can get ride of Riddle once and for all?
I hope you and your family are well, thank them for us to shareholders all the time and energy it took to write your story!
Miss Millie chapter 40 . 10/6
I don't know if you are looking mistakes, when Michael came to the compartment to talk to Harry after Christmas, for several times you said Justin instead, if not this chaperone one or 2 before this one
I think this is still a very good story I love to visit your mine!
Good luck with all you do!
Miss Millie chapter 20 . 10/3
Very good! Yea i love her,
Miss Millie chapter 11 . 10/2
Remember the is your story if you want something to happen or someone to do it so be it! Like I said,it's your story! People read to see the diference,
In a story.
I love your story this the 3 or 6 time I've read from the start. I hope you haven't been sick!
Good luck with all you do!
talita gouveia chapter 53 . 5/22
I spent my weekend reading your story. It's great! The plot is very creative - for someone who wrote it before the ending of the series, it's magical!
I really wish you would continue it. Give it a deserving ending, you know?
questionmark234 chapter 26 . 1/5
you are good at this
sasel chapter 53 . 11/27/2015
I hope you continue to write this FF.

Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2015
NUUUU LUNA, YOU BASTARD! She just wanted to name Harry's dick and cover it with googly eyes. Why did you deny her this? OMAKE TIME!
LiddieX chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Aww, brother sister moment! So kawaii
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 53 . 7/8/2015
I'm going to have to say, I'm less than impressed with the whole "let the bad guys in the castle" plan. Where were all the traps and ambushes? What was the advantage of using students instead of aurors, or at the least the entire Order?

IMO, this chapter needs a complete rewrite. This story deserves an ending, but this penultimate conflict simply flies in the face of logic.

You have a Charmed Trio of witches not fighting together. You have Harry in full command of the castle not using that power except as as a deus ex machina escape and to force the attackers to the Great Hall...which gave the defenders no advantage. You basically left Tonks and Remus out in the cold, as well as had the side plot of Mr. Thatcher completely unrelated to the rest of the story.

So, ok, you wrote this before Deathly Hallows came out. And you totally didn't include anything about horcruxes. It doesn't matter. Come on, finish the story. Just redo this chapter to make it more logical.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
You have a few very frequent usage errors.

In this chapter I noticed "here here" which should be "hear hear".
You frequently use "aloud" instead of "allowed" (aloudout loud; allowedpast tense of allow)
"canon" is the term for the authoritative written work "cannon" the weapon-such as Chudley Cannons
You used "mute" instead of "moot"-Mute meaning without a voice, moot meaning rendered inconsequential or meaningless.

There are a few others I've noticed that you make, but can't recall right now. Overall your writing is fine, but these small errors are recurring.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Overall enjoyable. You get the chemistry between the characters right and tend to interpret them the way JK Rowling intended (IMO) rather than how fanfic writers interpret them.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
Ah, I see, you were referring to the room in the Potter Mansion, not the Hogwarts one. It was a bit confusing, but you cleared it up. I take back my previous comment (which you might read after this one if your alert mail is anything like mine.)
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »