Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Sanctuary
Gregoron chapter 53 . 7/8
Why does it end at ch 53?
?
If anyone knows where to find the last two or so chapter please tell me, pleeeeeeeeas.
Gregoron chapter 48 . 7/6
Ch. 48

Was revealing who the spy was at the beginning not on purpose?

When the thing with the wand happend I was like: but wasn't it ... (Spoiler) last time.

Well whatever.
Gregoron chapter 27 . 7/4
Ch. 27

I really like this chapter.
Since I started reading this long after you changed the title would you tell me the original one or put it in the a/n of chapter 27 (where you say that you changed it).

Thanks even if you decide not to for writing this fic and have a nice day.
Gregoron chapter 21 . 7/4
Ch. 21

Reinblut? Really, why do words translated to german sound like names to you.
In this case it works quite well I give you that but sometimes I wish it was that easy the other way around.

Well great chapter anyway.

Gregor
Gregoron chapter 17 . 7/3
Ch. 17

I was going to write a comment on how i was sad about her not meeting harry but your A/N has intriged me.

Gregor
Great fic so far even tho it is a little bit slow.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 9 . 5/25
You mentioned origami as being the "Chinese are of paper folding", but actually it's Japanese, not Chinese. Also, you made a typo and called it an are instead of an art.
Anti-Social Psychopath chapter 1 . 5/13
I get the last line. Break on Through, Doors, clever.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 5/9
Okay
jaron5 chapter 16 . 4/9
What a great story so far! I am really enjoying it
PS: Doesn't Dumbledore have that magical clock that tells him where Harry is at? Why did Harry ask him after Dumbledore invited him into his office?
elven buddy chapter 5 . 3/30
I have to say, it is definitely not the 1st time I've read this...but I've always really hated Ginny in this chapter. Invading people's privacy and such has always bothered me.
Netchka chapter 19 . 2/25
,I always thought that Draco was born with a stick up his butt. He always thought he was better than everyone else, especially the 'Muggleborn'. Those children should get an inheritance test when they get to a certain age to see if they're Squib born instead.
DaveC chapter 41 . 1/28
Yeppers ? What the hell is Yeppers, and I still haven't got over Ya come on change it you know it makes sense ...lol

DaveC
DaveC chapter 34 . 1/27
What's with this Ya it's yes not ya nobody says that,at least not in this world. The story is great so please keep writing, I thought that students would sit there exams not write them...weird ? Still a great story. I'm a fan so don't get the hump just laugh.
bensdad chapter 53 . 1/21
So, after 9 years, I guess we can assume no finishing, yes? Great read, though. Worst cliffhanger ever. LOL
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2016
I had just finished laughing, then I read the last line...
2,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »