Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Sanctuary
DaveC chapter 31 . 17h
Yes instead of bloody... Ya
Hiya instead of. ...Heya
Ye is an old word for ...”the”...and has been used wrongly
Har ?...if that short for Harry then your out of your mind...far...? Harry is fine!
DaveC chapter 25 . 4/22
You must stop this ya and har stuff it’s not English and the characters in the story are not posh so it reads badly. Please get it out of the story as it is noticed and once becoming noticed it takes over from the plot.

StanC
Great
Gregoron chapter 53 . 7/8/2017
Why does it end at ch 53?
?
If anyone knows where to find the last two or so chapter please tell me, pleeeeeeeeas.
Gregoron chapter 48 . 7/6/2017
Ch. 48

Was revealing who the spy was at the beginning not on purpose?

When the thing with the wand happend I was like: but wasn't it ... (Spoiler) last time.

Well whatever.
Gregoron chapter 27 . 7/4/2017
Ch. 27

I really like this chapter.
Since I started reading this long after you changed the title would you tell me the original one or put it in the a/n of chapter 27 (where you say that you changed it).

Thanks even if you decide not to for writing this fic and have a nice day.
Gregoron chapter 21 . 7/4/2017
Ch. 21

Reinblut? Really, why do words translated to german sound like names to you.
In this case it works quite well I give you that but sometimes I wish it was that easy the other way around.

Well great chapter anyway.

Gregor
Gregoron chapter 17 . 7/3/2017
Ch. 17

I was going to write a comment on how i was sad about her not meeting harry but your A/N has intriged me.

Gregor
Great fic so far even tho it is a little bit slow.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
You mentioned origami as being the "Chinese are of paper folding", but actually it's Japanese, not Chinese. Also, you made a typo and called it an are instead of an art.
Anti-Social Psychopath chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
I get the last line. Break on Through, Doors, clever.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Okay
jaron5 chapter 16 . 4/9/2017
What a great story so far! I am really enjoying it
PS: Doesn't Dumbledore have that magical clock that tells him where Harry is at? Why did Harry ask him after Dumbledore invited him into his office?
elven buddy chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
I have to say, it is definitely not the 1st time I've read this...but I've always really hated Ginny in this chapter. Invading people's privacy and such has always bothered me.
Netchka chapter 19 . 2/25/2017
,I always thought that Draco was born with a stick up his butt. He always thought he was better than everyone else, especially the 'Muggleborn'. Those children should get an inheritance test when they get to a certain age to see if they're Squib born instead.
DaveC chapter 41 . 1/28/2017
Yeppers ? What the hell is Yeppers, and I still haven't got over Ya come on change it you know it makes sense ...lol

DaveC