Reviews for History Repeating
Literati Lover chapter 20 . 6/4/2012
So sad, but beautiful. I loved it :) *tear*
abby345amber chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
i have a question how do you get bess out of elizabeth
reina13 chapter 20 . 6/15/2009
loved it but did the baby have to die that was so sad!
gilmoreluver06 chapter 20 . 5/26/2008
UPDATE PLEASEE I SO WANT TRISTEN TO MAKE RORY PREGNANT WITH A LITTLE GIRL MAYBE THEY WILL NAME HER BESS THEY WILL FINALLY GET THIER LITTLE ELIZABETH AND HOPEFULLY MOVE TO STARS HOLLOW SO RORY AND TRISTEN CAN RAISE THE BABY THERE SO AND SO THEY CAN ALSO BE CLOSE TO LORELAI AND LUKE WHEN RORY FINALLY GOES INTO LABOR AGAIN THATS IF SHE EVEN CAN DID THE ACCIDENT LEAVE HER SO SHE CAN'T HAVE A BABY IF SO WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ADOPT? DO YOU THINK THE BABY WILL BE A MOMMIES OR DADDIES GIRL WHAT ABOUT SCHOOL AND THEIR CAREERS WILL THEY EVER GET TO ACCOMPLISH THEM?
Brandi chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
in the authors note you put cough cough tristen appers.

wouldn't it pe cough tris cough ten appers
FluffySmarts chapter 20 . 12/23/2006
aw, i love i SEQuAL!
Fanpire109 chapter 20 . 11/5/2006
goodjob update again soon
Gemini1984 chapter 20 . 7/9/2006
This is a great story i really enjoyed reading it please don't let this be the end of it i wanna keep reading it...

Thankz Gemini1984
JanelleRae chapter 20 . 5/29/2006
OMG i love this story! you just got yourself one new fan! i lovelovelove it. please update soon cuz i am a huge fan!
Alenor chapter 20 . 5/27/2006
aw, i love it. but i wish that bess hadn't died! ohh well, cya later.
RoxyRoo chapter 20 . 11/30/2005
Aww, that was just so sweet, and sad, I have tears in my eyes.

From what the summary said, I took it that someone was going to be killed in a car crash, but never thought it would be little Bess.

I feel so bad for Tristan, it wasn't even really his kid, and he was so sad about losing her.

Great story, I loved it :)
Kylie1403 chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
so u gonna update EVER?
Night Starx chapter 20 . 8/31/2005
This was soo sad but i loved but i actually cried but such sweet story. Plz cont soon

Jenia
anon chapter 20 . 6/12/2005
I just wanted to say i really enjoyed the story, think you write very well and i can't wait to read the sequel.
Sanon chapter 12 . 5/29/2005
""She's my fiancée," he answered without thinking.

"Well then, congratulations Mr. Dugrey. You're going to be a daddy!""

you can't do that. Even if they are engaged. He might not be the daddy or even know she is wondering if she is pregnant. It's against the law.