Reviews for Too Lost In You
23smiles chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
OMG! u should toatlly write more! this story could be really good.!
TASTE-THE-FRIGGIN-RAINBOW chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
wait, WHY ARENT U CONTINUING THIS? this is too amazing to NOT continue! gawd, why do people always do that!
dainty character chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
O. Me likey! Am having visions now. Update soon, WLX
lilies chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I loved it! the characters still had their personalities as it was portrayed in the book, unlike other fictions and i can't help but get a little edgy about draco's cousin! it'll be the best! pls. update soon! and keep it up!
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Great job! I hope you choose to continue the story because you have a really good and original idea. Good luck with the story. I'm eagerly awaiting an update!

*Crystal*
Eldridor chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
WOW! are you gonna continue or leave it at that?

its fantastic!
awaiting impatient person chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Aww, why did't you continue this? It sounds very interesting! _
starcircloco chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
aw you really should continue this story! it isnt' cliche at all.. i've never read another story like this!
The Sacred Feminine chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
WOW!That was awesome! I cannot wait for the next chapter!

SCL
Charmed Amber chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I think its a great idea for a story! Again i will be reading _ update soon k _

*Charmed Amber*
Amy chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This is a very well put together story. It uses great vocabulary and expressions. It really hooked me and made me want to read more and more. Great story and the Draco's cousin thing is not to cliche.
JoBobs little sister chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Hello , I read stories to my cousin all the time and we have taken quite a liking to this one... Please update ASAP , wouldn't want to keep your fans waiting. :D
Darcy19 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Hey I loved this chapter! Hurry up and update the next chapter to this story! Can't wait to read it!
murp chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
whee! i can't wait till u update! and make sure to update fast... i'll be busy the end of the summer whee! well gtg toodles
harryp rules chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
OMG! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY! YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! and i don't think it's too cliche. this is the first time i've read a story where draco has a cousin who comes to hogwarts. please update soon!