Reviews for Words Left Unsaid
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
great story love the ending

im chinese too but i just cant seem to figure out what er meant... im no good when chinese is written as english .' i just cant decipher them... unless its easier if ur mandarin...since im cantonese... oh i couldnt make out what that last saying was either...unless im just more stupid than others is the reason for it -.-
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
very interesting fic. i love hearing about chinese culture. i took a chinese class, too. :)

i actually think that time will also change the old customs. moderization and education etc. usually bring on these changes. though some usually get stuck with old ideas. but just with wu fei time changes beliefs as you get older and experience life yourself. and a name is just a name in the end. (even if in many countries some names open many doors. ;)
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
That's...That's just so sad...I was one the verge of tears several times, but i held back...This is such a tear jerker. *sigh* I miss Wufei...

Great story!

~love~ Fuji
reb chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
A puzzlebox of a story; working carefully down past the hidden catches and secret compartments to discover the beautiful, bittersweet truth.
Kelp Soda chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I am in awe of your writing skills. This story is extremely well written. . . .and so sad. You portrayed the angst and the regret that Duo feels perfectly. I feel so bad for him and Wufei. Both of them seem to be content living with Heero and Shuang respectively, but not as happy as they could have been together.
Onee-sama chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
sad and sweet story all at once... I loved the way you wrote this story. It was great how you described and showed Duo's feelings during the funeral... very well done!
Luna chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Ususally I don't reply to One I will to this one. I really liked this was nicely done and on the longish writing stories.