Reviews for Between One World and the Next
express chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
This is really amazing! I can definatly see how you could just leave it like this, but I would love to see what else you come up with. Its great to read, your writing quality is really good, and I really enjoyed it! Thank you sooo much!

Catherina1996 chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
I love your work! Please, continue!

P.S. Don't kill Achilles in the end, please!
Pale Treasures chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Your writing is simply exquisite. It's so easy to get lost in it and to feel the characters' emotions. I love A/B and I really like this. You write them so well, particularly Briseis. I really do hope someday you come back to update all your stories, you're one of my favourite writers in here!
Girly.x.Girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ohmigosh Im not going to lie, this is so good so far!

I'm going to keep reading!

Mrs Christensen chapter 11 . 12/20/2006
this is really great!
LadyOfThieves chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
I'm loving it! I live for AB fanfics - please update soon!
Zoe chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
I love this story. It takes the script from the movie and adds to it in the narrative. Please update soon!
chopsticks chapter 11 . 6/30/2005
I finally got around to catching up on this, and I am still impressed. Aside from a few random grammatical errors and typos (We all make them, though), it was basically flawless. I don't really think I liked this last chapter, but I think it has something to do with how, I don't know, forced Briseis inner dialogue was here. At least, that's how I'm interpreting it.

Are we going to be graced with another part anytime soon? Or ever?
sheshakes chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
Best Briseis-Achilles fanfic I've read by far... and I've read far too many looking for one that I like. I like this one. You did a great job working with the Troy script without relying on it completely- your words and descriptions enhanced the lines without changing them, and without losing sight of the subtler meanings of the dialogue. Excellent job- keep writing!
Sun chapter 11 . 2/12/2005
OrliNkeira: such a wonderful story! I loved the way you described Briseis inner conflict about her feelings for Achilles and his POV as well! Great job! I yhink you wrote a very passionate story and i love these kind of stories, Please update soon ok? Im dying to know what happens next to this wonderful couple.
Bella47073 chapter 11 . 1/8/2005
hey, this is a really good story, i hope you review soon
ThisbeJessi chapter 11 . 12/18/2004
i love ur story. i just read all of and i am waiting for an update it wuz very good. update soon please
illiera chapter 11 . 11/9/2004

I really like this. You've really set the story and discribed it well and i think i understand the last part. It was really imaginative to think of writing Briseis was a great read.
arielle chapter 11 . 11/7/2004
great story! you write really well and the passion between briseis and achilles is great. the only thing i'd say is those italicized "thoughts" from Briseis kind of disrupt the story's rhythm and don't add much to her character development. or maybe it's just too many exclamation points.
surge1 chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
this is such a great story. not too soppy and remains true to the emotions of the characters in the movie. waiting for more