Reviews for War
angel-kamui chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Very nice AU... but #%&$ that was a really realistic depressing ending. I have added the story to my favorites though I'm confused if I actually liked it or hated it because of the miserable ending. :s Sorry I just don't know how to react to the ending.
Lycosolen chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
I know it's been a while since you wrote that story, but I discovered it not so long ago, remembering the (good) time when I was watching SeaQuest. First reaction: so sad ending! But I can't deny that I loved the way you wrote it, and the caracterization of the characters. And I guess, in a sad way, it fits, for this story, that there isn't a happy ending. Can't have that every time, can't we?

Anyway, still liked it, even though the ending's sad.
Acacia Jules chapter 11 . 12/6/2007
Ok, here's the thing. Global warming, it's not very good for the planet and all. But the truth of the matter is, even if the polar ice caps completely melted, the sea level would only rise 20 meters. The coasts would be underwater, but everywhere else would be fine. Arizona would become seafront property, but most of the USA would be unaffected.
defrantz chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
Great story! When are you going to continue? Should I read your other stories? or... do they all end like this (just kidding). I enjoyed it very much, but can't wait for you to continue it! Your writing is very good (a few spelling errors, but I can't complain!)Please keep up the good work!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
This is actually a review for chap 12:

WHAT! That's it! No rescue? Damn! That' what I want the sequal to be about! Darn! SOME ONE HAS TO RESCUE THEM GOSH DARN IT! I love ben and lucus too much for them to be left there! Good story though!
JoeyV chapter 12 . 8/29/2005
great story
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
Please write more! This is great! I love a good alternate universe story! But why is lucus always 14 in all these stories! He is 16 when he joins Seaquest! And all the others are in their twenties and thirties! Beyond the age thing I really like this story! I want to find out what happens to Lucus and Ben at the camp! I hope you finish the next chapter soon! Great story!

P.s. I LOVE BEN! Such a heartwarming guy and I will love him forever! He's like a great big teddy bear!
liz chapter 12 . 8/9/2005
The ending sucks
Mariel3 chapter 12 . 8/8/2005
Good to see you finished this story! The ending was an interesting twist, and not at all what I expected. I look forward to reading your next post!
AcaciaJules chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
Um, I'm liking the fic, but I'm a bit confused. Katie and Ben are only 18, yet they've already been married AND divorced?
kbandy chapter 11 . 1/12/2005
Hi, and you did not dissapoint,not at all hope to get more is a great story and well worth the wait. but I hope not too.. long thanks again, Kerry
dolphinology chapter 11 . 1/3/2005
Thanks for the translations! They made the story a little better. What a great chapter. TI love the interactions between Ford and the others.
Vampy chapter 11 . 1/3/2005
Col... African eh? I didn't know I could understand African! Is that your native language or something? Anyway, another great chapter though you had me worrying that you weren't going to update on Ben and Lucas. Pfew what a releave... They're still alive and kicking, I hope they'll figure out a plan soon. Keep it up! And Happy New Year! ;) V.
Mariel3 chapter 11 . 1/2/2005
Enjoyed this chapter very much - the humour worked well, and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Alexis Rose chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
Hy is nie ‘n kind nie, hy is ‘n soldaat- He is not a child, he is a soldier

I loved that line. Uh, the english version, I mean. And the... Uh, what language is that again?

Loved this chapter. John is evil, hitting Lucas like that. But, in a way, I kinda like it. Ya, I like it when hot guys get hurt, or unconscious. I'm weird, I know

Anyways, can't wait for the update. I hope Lucas and Ben get out of that... Uh, prison place! But could the evil John guy and other guy like, hurt Lucas? I'm sorry! I'm mean, I know! Like I said, painhurt guyshappy me!

Update soon please!