Reviews for the queen of insanity
DarkWriter00 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This poem is so Xel'lotath. She's my favorite Ancient too y'know. Awesome poem. Faving it!
Sliferservant chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Hmm, interesting finding a follower of Xel'lotath here of all places. I myself am a follower of the almighty Chattur'gha.

I enjoyed this fic, very interesting and mind grabbing *grins*

Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
It was good, I liked the idea and creative use of words. The only problems there were were misspelling and not rhyming in places. Other than that, though, it was fantastic. -
The Red Mage Yuki chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I like your poem. Very dark and sinister! It really describes Xelotath.
Lorilei Mackenzie chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I reviewed! (Finally) Yes, a great poem. Are you going to write one for Chattur'gha and Ulyaoth as well? That would be cool. Xel'lotath was my favourite of the Ancients personally, so I"m glad you wrote a poem about her. I'm actually planning to write my own soon (I've had the idea for awhile, so I hope you don't think I'm stealing your idea). Once again, keep up the good work!
VOID99 don't wanna login chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
That was woubderful! I loved it. Xelotath was my fav of the three. This poem is so her.
IAmDeceased chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Finally, more stories about Eternal Darkness are being written! Like the previous reader said, poems on the other Ancients would be cool. Or I could do 'em...
Marquiwallio chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
This is pretty good! I love Eternal Darkness! Could you do a poem for Chattur'gha, Ulyaoth, and Mantorok too? That would be sweet.