Reviews for Darker Than Night
lucydod chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
I can't stop reading this, it's so GOOD! I'm almost afraid to check if there's an ending. Please let this story not stop at a cliffhanger. I might cry XD
Always chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Glorfindel is awesome! As is Fingon, and Feanor, and Beleg, and Legolas, and so on...
:) I love elves.
I chapter 26 . 12/22/2011
I don't understand something here...why is Mithrandir using all these to make the prisoner talk? Galadriel could just read his mind...she's well-known for this ability. She could even speak in anyone's mind! She tasted the fellowship for weaknesses, and if I'm not mistaken, she did find Boromir suspicious!
I chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
Your story is very, very good! Just one thing though, it's only a suggestion, nothing more: I think it would be better if you gave a more strong appearance to Thanduil, after all he is The Elvenking, and his appearance very strong in 'The Hobbits', someone who didn't show fear. It just seemed wrong to me that he'd be so weak in this one. Also, isn't it a little unfair that Estel wouldn't go to sleep while Thranduil would? Otherwise very good!
MissMcGinger chapter 30 . 10/18/2010
Well that was awesome It took me 4 nights to read for an hour before bed but i absolutely loved it you are an amazingly good writer and may I just say extremely good at cliffhangers (unfortunately for my nails).
Destined Darkness chapter 30 . 6/18/2009
yay, yay, yay, but the happyness doesnt last long i see as i have read the sequal so far, hehe lol
Destined Darkness chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Ia, stupid headache, i loved this story i was hooked on the first chapter, but saddly, stupid fanfiction is pissen me off and i am honestly anoid that it wont let me read the rest of the story, Sigh, breathe, in, out, okay i calm, well no not really (curses asthma) any way i liked this story,okay no i lied, i absolutly, positivly, impossibaly love this story, wow, anyway, please keep writing the tommorow's destiny, story, it is endded on such an evil cliffie that i am going to have nightmares about my two favorite elves, and let us just say that it wont be Legolasa who i am the most worried about, i know he cant die, he is needed in the quest after all, no it is the other, haha my name gives it away

Thanks

Racheal, Grace, . . ( . .)
Freddie23 chapter 30 . 4/12/2009
ah-ha, finally i understand your other fic. read the sequel - tomorrow's destiny - first but went back and read this one.

as always an excellent fic. you sure do love injuring poor old Legolas, don't you.

i have to say i have been impressed with everything i've read of yours so far and am looking forward to reading more.

thanks for yet another great fic.

freddie23
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 30 . 11/7/2007
Yes...the Spiders! :D :D I love your tale of, "The Evil Inside." Man, I wish there were more hurt/comfort writers out there. Especially those who actually enjoy writing the gross medical detail. I love that :D
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
YES! HE IS AWAKE! :D :D :D
animefreak44 chapter 26 . 1/2/2007
hey i read 3 of the longer stories you wrote they are realy good so please update soon

p.s. read your profile my cousin says he loves cats ;)

L8ter
Lord Makura chapter 27 . 12/19/2006
question what are they doing to legolas that your not telling us, to stop his fit..
fan24601 chapter 30 . 3/19/2006
Heya, this story absolutely rocked!

It had quite a few grammatical and spelling mistakes though. But i could tell there were less and less as the story went on.

I love the realism of it all! Glad Thranduil didn't turn up immediately after Elrond notified him. It made it all the more realistic. I also love how the twins and Estel were not there for Legolas the minute he reached Rivendell - it was a minor detail but that made it different from almost 99% of the stories dealing with Legolas being injured! Plus I thought that not revealing who the rider was in the first chapter was very intriguing. More so because the rider was described as having brown hair (and great that you didn't forget to explain why).

Fantastic storyline. Roller Coaster ride indeed - although i thought the idea of Legolas having seizures was a tad bit overused. I thought using the idea of the chess games to lighten the mood of the story was a nice idea too!

Looking forward to reading your sequel! Which i think i'll do now... *grinz*
memyselfandi chapter 30 . 2/8/2006
OH. That was good. I did notice something that I found amusing, several time you said 'rollar coaster'. I wasn't aware that they had rollar coasters in Middle Earth*looks puzzeled* lol. You're evil(as if you didn't know that). There was way too much left unfinished here. I really hope the sequel, or whatever, is finished*leans forward and says in a secretive manner* Between you and me, I really hate waiting for updates.
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 30 . 10/6/2005
i thought this was an awsome srory. Very good job on it.

Elvin BlueEyes