Reviews for Your Very Own Dora
SilverStainedDreams chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh, this was adorabubble! I absolutely loved it!
Bekah chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I have difficulty finding words to adequately describe how much I love the bubbling warmth and joy that seeps into my heart with this story. Well written and well characterized. Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely piece.
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I cried, like, properly cried reading this.
I ship Tonks and Remus SO HARD! And I'm just utterly in love about how you write them and ugh
Like seriously, for real, I loved this, I wished there was more, but I properly love it.
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh, how sweet and sad.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hi Fernwithy,

Here's a "real-time" review that I wrote while reading the fic:

It’s heartbreaking to read about Peter the Hero and Sirius the Traitor. Harry heard the professors talking about it, but to read about it while it’s so fresh in Andromeda’s heart is painful. The explanation for how Dora wants to be Remus’ Dora was so sweet. I love how warm the Tonks family is to Remus even before he became the son-in-law. Side note: the squibs couldn’t have a better teacher. I’m sure he’ll make a difference. Oh, Dora buys Granny. I only know Checkmate, Beau Chaton aka Bushy and Martian but I’m sure there will be more cats to meet in Shifts.

-Amethyst Beloved
ajballet chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
How old is Dora?
NymphadoraRemus chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wotcher FernWithy! I'm new here and I just read this and OMR it's AMAZING! I love it, it's so cute.

You are really good writer.

That's all from me :)

Bye, and keep writing ;)
nobody chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
this is so awesome! even though it has a different twist on the story. i find it interesting. keep going with it, i fell in love with little tonks and her adoreableness (don't care if i spelt it wrong or if it isn't a word) since she reminds me of my little cousin. i think that you should contiune with the idea, and include sirius being not guilty because that scene mixed with tonks character and youth would be hilarious. keep writing.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Gah, this is extremely cute and just...sorta almost sad, too. ;_;
Sushi K chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
she's so adorable... no pun intended!

(aDORAble... get it?)
Pat chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awwwwww. It made me cry. I love it though. :)Your stories are just so cool. :)
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I have to say, this was very cute, too. I love how you have the right events down but in subtle ways. I like how Remus is so shocked that Dora likes him so much, it's very him.

It'd be great for you to write about Dora seeing him again for the first time at her first Order meeting...
xfszkandicm chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Soooo adorable :D
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
haha Dora is so adorable :D
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww, how adorable! Little Tonks is so sweet!