Reviews for I Hear Him Laughing
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 8/4
This is really fantastic, such a sweet idea. Everyone was very much in character and your dialog, at time amusing and profound, was quite charming. Thank you for the great read!
Kiara19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I've read about 100 stories featuring Ginny as protagonist, and I can honestly say this was one of my favorites. The descriptions were very detailed and made pictures come to life. Both protagonists were very much in character, which is always good in fan fiction. I love that Ginny is made to realise how strong she really is. I'm disappointed that she didn't learn how to do a patronus, because she is only one year younger than Harry after all and has gone through many things that could lead to maturity, but I think it is plausible that even some of the most understanding professors could have seen her as too much of a child still.

Looking forward to reading more of your works,

arrowheart chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
As many other reviews have said, this fits in seamlessly in a gap left by the series. Ginny all but vanishes until Book 5, and the emotional effects of her possession are only very briefly mentioned. Thank you for this insight.
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
What is it with you and the power to give me such intense Remus feelings?
He's my favorite character and you just write him sooo beautifully.
I think I love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Love the title
AzelmaandEponine chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was really good!
anemix chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was very real and serious, and I liked it. Keep writing!

( . .)

JustDanny chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
just amazing! dunno how to describe it; i liked it a lot!
ShoshanaFlower chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wonderful scene. It works with the canon so well that it seems like a segment from Book 3 nixed due to length. :)
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This was lovely. I love the idea that Ginny came to talk to Lupin as well.
amaXdear chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That was a good story. It makes sense that Ginny would look to Lupin for help, and the little extra details-like the picture of Tonks and him knowing how its like to lose a friend-made it realistic.
TiredGreenEyes chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh... the ending! THe ending! It's haunting!

Remus is all sweet and comforting and Ginny is adorable. Well done!
Amadea chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Fantastic. Perfect characterization. This was wonderful. Each detail lent itself to a larger story. Example: "Sirius himself, if Remus remembered correctly, was just out of the frame." Excellent.
BookkeeperThe chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow, I love it. That last line is genius.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Very clever idea, how Harry isn't the only one with really bad memories.