Reviews for In A Moment
Kristl chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
great story i hope you come back and finish it...
Jennifer chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
I Love this story!
K00kieDokie chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
This story awesome omg u should TOTALLY continue It's 2 good not 2
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Hot dogs-n-hamburgers,just as it starts to get really good,you I hope there will be more eventually?PLEASE!Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on 't have a first-born or a last-born to offer you,just give me an everybody else MORE,please.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
You do know Batista has gone MMA,don't you?Witha group called Strike it is sweet of Mark to follow Lily,so she won't come to any harm,an mos' definally she needs to take the job Steph offered,it's a change,she will be around Mark,to drive him crazy,an to get to know him lots better.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Lock them in a room an let them get it out of their system, 't take more than 15/20 minutes for them to get back to where they were,if that long.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Y'know his timing sucks,just now,had he been a few second earlier or later he wouldn't've seen them together,oh can really dish it out when she wants to,can't she?An part of the anger stems from Daddy treating her like he did.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Tell Lily,he'a very private person an to just capm that temper,he apologized after all.I know it stung,but jumpin'gee whiz,he's still leery after the break-up with Sara,give him a chance to cool/calm down and you,too;an see if things don't get better.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Things are progressing at a nice speed,for the both of btw,read an article by Melanie Theresa,it was ona Yahoo associated site,name of the article"Dating/Engaged to a Pro Wrestler,an she eventually married the guy,never tells who he is tho'.But she does say aLOT of stuff that makes sense,when you read it;there are 3 types of "ring rats",1-the typical-happy to just meet said star,get autograph,pictures on wall,2Threatening-those who think one look at them,said star will fall for them,especially if they discreditsaid star's siginificant other,any way they can an3Psycho Stalker Rat-just that take

Things are progressing nicely,this is ,I read an article on the netAssociated Content on Yahoo,it was entitled,"Dating/Engaged to a Pro Wrestler,by Melanie Theresa,an she married him,tho' she doesn't reveal are 3 types of "ring rats",1Non-Threatening-Just that,happy to just meet,get an autograph of said star,2-Threatening-just that,they do their best to come betweenyou and said star,because they think they will be better for said star in every way,an 3-Psycho Stalker Rat-they take #2-a step or two farther,an do all they can to get 'tween you and him,they pretend to be your friend then tell him,all sorts of stuff,designed to make you look bad in his eyes,hoping he'll turn away from you to them. I t really is an interesting I see/sense a potential story in it,just fyi.

takerfan925 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
So far so is progressing 't want to rush things,just too crowded,hmmmm?
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Sneaky,I love if we can just muzzle Flair,who thinks he's god's gift to womankind,things may just work out for the ladies an gents.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Let him take them to supper/dinner/whatever an Sam can meet Batista an Mark can have Liliy all to himself,sounds like a plan to me,an do-able,don'tcha think.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
This is gonna be fun!An its something that could I walk w/o my walker,I'd definitely try,an Michelle can go hang for all I she's anything like her character,I feel sorry for the 's a story idea for you,if you want.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Whos boy,this is gonna be a good one,I can already tell.
Pinayprincesa chapter 11 . 4/5/2008